Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is Worse..Welker or NY Post?

Jets Insider VIP
    who is worse

Bill Belichick or Judas Iscariot

no question -- Belichick in a cakewalk

[QUOTE=John_0515;3914623]Ha.

You're talking about being a loser, and you're on the rival's team website the day of the game acting like a 6 year old bully.

Hide behind your computer, and pretend you're tough. Realistically, you're the biggest loser here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm the only guy here who talks tough behind his computer. And look at my post history. You won't find a lot of bullying from me.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3914627]promise me you'll come back after the game...please

don't like you..never have...[/QUOTE]

I come back, no matter what. But if the Jets lose, I won't be posting too much as I know that Mods will be quick with the ban button.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;3914628]You sound nervous troll.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. Aren't you?

[QUOTE=child please;3914630]Which is worse?

Barry Bonds or the NE patriots?[/QUOTE]

What the F has Barry ever won? Don't see any correlatation to the dyanasty Patriots there.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3914631]You were fine for a while. Why the douche now?[/QUOTE]

Cut me some slack. This board has had precious little football talk all week and has been Smack Central. I join in it a little before the biggest game in recent history (#2 all time for the Jets according to Rexy) and so now I'm a douche?:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3914637]Yeah, I'm the only guy here who talks tough behind his computer. And look at my post history. You won't find a lot of bullying from me.
    [/QUOTE]

Dude, don't pretend you're in the right.

Go away for a while, that's the only way I'll have any shred of respect for you.

Instead you stay here and instigate. Have some class, and leave our website for a while.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3914637]Yeah, I'm the only guy here who talks tough behind his computer. And look at my post history. You won't find a lot of bullying from me.

I come back, no matter what. But if the Jets lose, I won't be posting too much as I know that Mods will be quick with the ban button.

No doubt. Aren't you?

What the F has Barry ever won? Don't see any correlatation to the dyanasty Patriots there.

Cut me some slack. This board has had precious little football talk all week and has been Smack Central. I join in it a little before the biggest game in recent history (#2 all time for the Jets according to Rexy) and so now I'm a douche?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Barry Bonds is the fake HR champ, just like your beloved patsies are fake SB winners.

Your short bus will be arriving soon.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3914637]Cut me some slack. This board has had precious little football talk all week and has been Smack Central. I join in it a little before the biggest game in recent history (#2 all time for the Jets according to Rexy) and so now I'm a douche?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Take a cue from FFDootz and be nice.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3914576]link?[/QUOTE]

GET LOST. WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK, YOU'RE A PATS FAN ON A JETS BOARD. :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Vinny P. can't help himself since he reinvented himself as this clown.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 01-16-2011 at 12:39 PM.

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;3914665]GET LOST. WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK, YOU'RE A PATS FAN ON A JETS BOARD. :eek:[/QUOTE]

LOL! He wants you to prove to him that he's not a complete a$shole.

Awesome.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3914631]You were fine for a while. Why the douche now?[/QUOTE]

He always has been a waste of bandwidth and he always will be.

He has no value to this website, and is IMO the worst troll on the board.

And if the Jets win, I'm almost certain he won't be back to take the medicine. But you can 100% count on him gloating if the Pats win. He's probably been saving his "best" material for a while.

The worst of the worst.

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3914678]He always has been a waste of bandwidth and he always will be.

And if the Jets win, I'm almost certain he won't be back to take the medicine. But you can 100% count on him gloating if the Pats win. He's probably been saving his "best" material for a while.

The worst of the worst.[/QUOTE]

He's acting like a complete jackwagon because he's nervous, and he knows he won't come back if the Pats lose.

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3914678]He always has been a waste of bandwidth and he always will be.

The worst of the worst.[/QUOTE]

Of course I'll gloat when the Pats win. Won't you if the jest do the same?

But I've always returned after the tough loss too unlike most of the biggest trash talkers here, and you know who you are.

But today is not about me. Enjoy the game....I'm out.

All Pro
    Who is worse. Gronkgiveshead, or Patsfankendoll?

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;3914689]Who is worse. [B]Gronkgiveshead[/B], or Patsfankendoll?[/QUOTE]

LMAO:D

All Pro
    That stinks!

;)

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3914688]Of course I'll gloat when the Pats win. Won't you if the jest do the same?

But I've always returned after the tough loss too unlike most of the biggest trash talkers here, and you know who you are.

But today is not about me. Enjoy the game....I'm out.[/QUOTE]

Difference is you're gloating here, and we'll gloat with each other.

LOL. You've tried to leave so many times, but can't.

You're addicted to being a loser.

What an assclown.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3914711]That stinks!

;)[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to leave you out. Add The Boston Patsy to the poll. Sorry

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3914688]Of course I'll gloat when the Pats win. Won't you if the jest do the same?

But today is not about me. Enjoy the game....I'm out.[/QUOTE]

We're on a JETS board you ****ing moron...yes we will be happy when the jets win...

you do realize there's a board for you and your kind right?

[url]www.patsfans.com[/url]

check it out dip****

[QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;3914614]... rex stomping his NY JETS foot on brady's throat will be worse ...

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

OH GOD, that would be so awesome. I would be so happy if that happened, you have no idea. I wish that would happen with all of my heart and soul.

Everyone knows the Post has no class. I hope Scott ends the NY Post's career as well.

All League
    they're both equally classless. one will be on the field today.