Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many points for Gronk, welk, head?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Admit it. You thought "Kellen Gholsbertson" was funny.
    Sorry but I can't. I got the sense of humor beat outta me yesterday...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    you fared better than Welker did.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Where is that dude....? Probably won't hear from him for a while.
    Right now he is doing unspeakable things to his lifesize Woodhead doll.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Did you think it would be any other way? We all knew those *****es wouldn't show up if the Pasts lost.

I called that turd out yesterday and he promised he would be around to eat the crow, said that he's different than the other trolls...
    haha me too...

****in punk

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    haha me too...

****in punk
    Ummm..I'm right here in this thread . So who's the ****ing punk there moron?
    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 01-17-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Props for coming back. Not many have and not many will. Rex talked the talk and the Jets walked the walk. It's a minority of Patriot fans who will walk their talk from earlier this week.

Give me your analysis, Gronk. Jets just a better team? Rex outcoach Belichick? Sanchez outplay Brady? What say you on "the day after"?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, congrats on the win. Biggest win in most of your lifetimes. Now lets see if you can get two more and make this one truly meaningful.

As to me not having the balls to come back here and face the music from the fellowship of the miserable, well, here I be.

Funny thing is, John 0515 begged me to leave the site yesterday a few hours before game time and in the interest of not peeing in anybody's Wheaties I did exactly that. Yet about 2 hours later I was permabanned by an anonymous Mod. Funny how I was reinstated only after the Jets won. So who's the real chickenchit there I ask you?

Jets fans should enjoy the next year of bragging rights. God knows you've waited a long time for this position. There are actually some guys on JI that I'm honestly happy for. The others? Well, try and pretend you know how to win gracefully, like you've almost been there before. You know who you are.
    Your return is a credit to your reputation, especially since I was mistaken about your character as a Pats fan a month ago.

I personally think you merely dish out what is served to you here. At least you bring out the best, and worst, from us.

I had no idea after 6 December that my sig would only be up for a month. It seems so long ago today.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Props for coming back. Not many have and not many will. Rex talked the talk and the Jets walked the walk. It's a minority of Patriot fans who will walk their talk from earlier this week.

Give me your analysis, Gronk. Jets just a better team? Rex outcoach Belichick? Sanchez outplay Brady? What say you on "the day after"?
    Can't say it's not a painful loss. As other fans have said, the Pats were playing well above expectations to actually win the division, and yes, even I bought in to all the media and fan hype that they would get to another SB. Just goes to show that talk and chest thumping mean nothing.

As to my take on the game, not sure I can give you a good analysis as the sting is still new, but Jets were indeed the better team yeaterday. The D took away our outside receivers and with the added Safety in the middle they clogged those routes pretty well too. I hated the Pats play calling. Too little Gronk, Hernandez was a no-show, both of whom you really don't have an answer to. I didn't like the fake punt. Too many running plays with the clock winding down. Too much Woodhead and not enough BJGE. Brady played like crap. The young D looked it. Rob's advice to Rex certainly paid dividends. I could write a book, but it was the perfect storm for the Jets. Enjoy basking in the sunshine. I mean that. But for all you taunt-boys out there, remember one thing. Lose next week and yesterday is meaningless. So try and act like you've been here before.
    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 01-17-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't say it's not a painful loss. As other fans have said, the Pats were playing well above expectations to actually win the division, and yes, even I bought in to all the media and fan hype that they would get to another SB. Just goes to show that talk and chest thumping mean nothing.

As to my take on the game, not sure I can give you a good analysis as the sting is still new, but Jets were indeed the better team yeaterday. The D took away oyr outside receivers and with the added Safety in the middle they closgged those routes pretty well too. I haved the Pats play calling. Too little Grinkm who you really don't have an answer to. I didn't like the fake punt. Too many running plays with the clock winding down. Too much Woodhead and not enough BJGE. Brady played like crap. The young D looked it. Rob's advice to Rex certainly paid dividends. I could write a book, but it was the perfect storm for the Jets. Enjoy basking in the sunshine. I mean that. But for all you taunt-boys out there, remember one thing. Lose next week and yesterday is meaningless. So try and act like you've been here before.
    what does that even mean?

we are FANS, none of us has ever "been there before" -- win or lose, we're all watching at home in front of the TV. we get to enjoy it today because we won, just like you would've enjoyed it greatly had the Pasts* won yesterday.

and no, regardless of what happens next week, yesterday won't be meaningless.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    what does that even mean?

we are FANS, none of us has ever "been there before" -- win or lose, we're all watching at home in front of the TV. we get to enjoy it today because we won, just like you would've enjoyed it greatly had the Pasts* won yesterday.

and no, regardless of what happens next week, yesterday won't be meaningless.
    You really don't see any distinction between how some fans are enjoying the victory and how others are doing it?

Really?

There are sore losers and sore winners. Then there are gracious winners like the OP. If you don't know the distinction, that says more about you than anything else.

And you're telling me that the Jets organization, all its players and coaches, as well as the fan base, should be happy with the season even if they get blown out next week all because they beat the Pats in week 2 of the playoffs? Puh-leeze.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You really don't see any distinction between how some fans are enjoying the victory and how others are doing it?

Really?

There are sore losers and sore winners. Then there are gracious winners like the OP. If you don't know the distinction, that says more about you than anything else.

And you're telling me that the Jets organization, all its players and coaches, as well as the fan base, should be happy with the season even if they get blown out next week all because they beat the Pats in week 2 of the playoffs? Puh-leeze.

Enjoy your NFL Playoff "FAIL BOAT" marathon.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Really?

i just want you to explain to me what a fan on a message board can do to "act like he's been there before" when, by definition, he's never been anywhere? he's a freakin' fan on a message board... what the players, coaches and FO people do is one thing, but fans can't possibly act like they've been there before.

and i don't need lessons on etiquette or class from a guy who spends his day trolling an opposing fans website, gets permabanned, then comes back under a different name specifically chosen to magnify his trolling. as i've said to you many times, you were a much, much better poster before this "Welkhead" business.

and regardless of what happens in Pittsburgh, the Jets will still have gone to Foxborough and knocked the Pasts* out of the playoffs, in the biggest turnaround from a regular season loss in NFL history. Brady will still have gotten outplayed by Sanchez, Belichick will still have gotten outcoached by Rex. what happens next week doesn't change that.

that doesn't mean that if we get blown out that everyone will be happy and that the season will be a great success, but one has nothing to do with the other.

stop trolling already, if you can't handle to see Jets fans celebrate a postseason victory, then you should just GTFO.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i just want you to explain to me what a fan on a message board can do to "act like he's been there before" when, by definition, he's never been anywhere? he's a freakin' fan on a message board... what the players, coaches and FO people do is one thing, but fans can't possibly act like they've been there before.

and i don't need lessons on etiquette or class from a guy who spends his day trolling an opposing fans website, gets permabanned, then comes back under a different name specifically chosen to magnify his trolling. as i've said to you many times, you were a much, much better poster before this "Welkhead" business.

and regardless of what happens in Pittsburgh, the Jets will still have gone to Foxborough and knocked the Pasts* out of the playoffs, in the biggest turnaround from a regular season loss in NFL history. Brady will still have gotten outplayed by Sanchez, Belichick will still have gotten outcoached by Rex. what happens next week doesn't change that.

that doesn't mean that if we get blown out that everyone will be happy and that the season will be a great success, but one has nothing to do with the other.

stop trolling already, if you can't handle to see Jets fans celebrate a postseason victory, then you should just GTFO.
    Never understood this logic.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some might say that the only successful season is a SB win. That's fine if a fan (or you) feels that way - but that's pretty harsh. You're probably in general not very happy as a fan then.

Personally, improvement from year-to-year - especially when you're already at a high level - makes a successful year. Even if we lose next week, I'd argue this year was better than last year. Yes, it would be a lost opportunity, and you never know when you'll get another opportunity. And I'll be damn pissed. But the season was still a success. Because I have good reason to be hopeful that next year will be even better - even if we lose at Pit.

For the Pats? I dunno. I've heard a lot of talk from Pats fans about how this year is rebuilding, and they'll only be better next year. I'm not sure I buy that though.

I guess another way to put it, as a Jet fan.

Losing to Pit? Horrible.
    Making to the SB, only to lose? Gut-wrenching
    Beating the Pats and knocking Brady down a notch? Priceless...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Never understood the word "logic."

fixed.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Where is that dude....? Probably won't hear from him for a while.
    Maybe he should come back as Vinny Patrole, he had better luck under that name

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Really?

You kidding??

You Pats trolls run your mouth year after year somehow equating yourself as being a better person for following a winning team. Then, when our beloved Jets finally deal the golden team a knockout blow you want to dictate how we are allowed to celebrate???

Arrogance at its best. Guess what, your man crushes from that clever little user name (the whole purpose of which is a jab at the Jets) did squat yesterday. Woodhead showed why the Jets kept him on an endless loop of practice squad duty, your superstar tight end is the one with the dense head who can't seem to figure out where Brady is throwing it and the cunning Welker who thought he was cute with his jabs at Rex got benched and then cracked over the middle. Face it, your team was gutless and cowered like a beaten dog when the Jets showed up.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Maybe he should come back as Vinny Patrole, he had better luck under that name
    Some folks are just dense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some folks are just dense.
    GFY. Fag

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    GFY. Fag
    Thanks for making my point.