Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many points for Gronk, welk, head?

Jets Insider VIP

How many points for Gronk, welk, head?

Did any of those 3 guys visit the endzone? Gronkowski, Welker and Woodhead had pretty pedestrian afternoons.

Oh the irony!

Hall Of Fame
    Boy, it sure would suck to have a name as an amalgamation of those. It'd be like being named Kellen Gholsbertson.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Where is that dude....? Probably won't hear from him for a while.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Boy, it sure would suck to have a name as an amalgamation of those. It'd be like being named Kellen Gholsbertson.

-

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Nah. Vinny will be here along with AFCEfan.

The rest, thankfully will leave for a while...

Jets Insider VIP
    Gisuggbrady is a good candidate.

I love it that he (or any of the Brady BrownEye Club) are missing today.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I love it that he (or any of the Brady BrownEye Club) are missing today.
    Did you think it would be any other way? We all knew those *****es wouldn't show up if the Pasts lost.

I called that turd out yesterday and he promised he would be around to eat the crow, said that he's different than the other trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Did you think it would be any other way? We all knew those *****es wouldn't show up if the Pasts lost.

I called that turd out yesterday and he promised he would be around to eat the crow, said that he's different than the other trolls...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jets Insider VIP

Link?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Link?
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh....php?p=3914981

Jets Insider VIP

Bit we wuz 14-2 ......14-2.....homefeeld adbantage thruout!!!
    Last edited by HitSomeone41; 01-17-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    First, congrats on the win. Biggest win in most of your lifetimes. Now lets see if you can get two more and make this one truly meaningful.

As to me not having the balls to come back here and face the music from the fellowship of the miserable, well, here I be.

Funny thing is, John 0515 begged me to leave the site yesterday a few hours before game time and in the interest of not peeing in anybody's Wheaties I did exactly that. Yet about 2 hours later I was permabanned by an anonymous Mod. Funny how I was reinstated only after the Jets won. So who's the real chickenchit there I ask you?

Jets fans should enjoy the next year of bragging rights. God knows you've waited a long time for this position. There are actually some guys on JI that I'm honestly happy for. The others? Well, try and pretend you know how to win gracefully, like you've almost been there before. You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    First, congrats on the win. Biggest win in most of your lifetimes. Now lets see if you can get two more and make this one truly meaningful.

As to me not having the balls to come back here and face the music from the fellowship of the miserable, well, here I be.

Funny thing is, John 0515 begged me to leave the site yesterday a few hours before game time and in the interest of not peeing in anybody's Wheaties I did exactly that. Yet about 2 hours later I was permabanned by an anonymous Mod. Funny how I was reinstated only after the Jets won. So who's the real chickenchit there I ask you?

Jets fans should enjoy the next year of bragging rights. God knows you've waited a long time for this position. There are actually some guys on JI that I'm honestly happy for. The others? Well, try and pretend you know how to win gracefully, like you've almost been there before. You know who you are.
    Wow, I wonder who perma-banned you, even more curious, I wonder why they un-banned you!

Jets Insider VIP
    or whether you are just lying and making s--- up as usual to cover up your time in the very crowded chowd troll hiding cave

Jets Insider VIP
    one other request, vinny

in deference to Joe Theismann you need to properly change your user ID to

GronkWelkCock

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    or whether you are just lying and making s--- up as usual to cover up your time in the very crowded chowd troll hiding cave
    No Skippy Goohead lll, unlike you who went into hiding three times since Dec. 6, I was truly banned. For no good reason. And only allowed back so mental midgets like yourself can have some fun at my expense. So enjoy it while you can Skippy.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post

Admit it. You thought "Kellen Gholsbertson" was funny.