Thread: No offense to the Draft Forum regulars but....

All League
    Charter JI Member

No offense to the Draft Forum regulars but....

.....it's really nice not to have to focus on this forum going into the third week of January.

I remember the days when I started thinking draft on January 1....hell sometimes even December 1.

just sayin....

i hear ya but from the opposite end, i can't be bothered making a mock draft or flying into mobile alabama, the Jets are still alive! it's very tough to focus on the draft when your team is still "in it"

Very true...and it's noticeable in the draft forum as the talk has died down over the past two weeks...rightfully so...plus this is the boring chunk of the draft time anyway...props to the timing of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    .....it's really nice not to have to focus on this forum going into the third week of January.

I remember the days when I started thinking draft on January 1....hell sometimes even December 1.

just sayin....
    October 1 - the Kotite years

All Pro
    It's so nice to be in the 3rd week of Jan. and still not know what pick the Jets have.

I wish there was more activity in the draft forum, but I'm pretty happy about the reason behind the lack of interest.