Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legal help please!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think we have the whole story here. Was there a pickle involved?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The police has undercover agents watching sandwiches? :confused:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3931594]The police has undercover agents watching sandwiches? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Have you priced cold cuts and cheese lately?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3930591]I am going to show up on Monday, and I was thinking of using the corporate fiction defense. The one where I contest how my name is spelled with all caps and that is not how I spell my name.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you've answered your own question. Do you mind if I use this one if I ever get squeezed?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to pay the bail bond, this is whack. But I have work real early in the morning tomorrow, and If I get arrested and booking takes forever I am screwed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You stole a hero because you were homeless and hungry, served time for this offence already, and are now being threatened again for the same offence? Your plan is to use the capital letters defense?

This is crazy if true. wtf is wrong with our legal system?

[IMG]http://zone5.org/wp-content/uploads/witch.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3936444]I am going to pay the bail bond, this is whack. But I have work real early in the morning tomorrow, and If I get arrested and booking takes forever I am screwed.[/QUOTE]

I want to represent you.

I can get you off scot-free.

I'm looking for a new project to work on.

PM me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3930591]Hello guys. Straight to the point. In march 2010 I was arrested for stealing a sandwich from vons and the undercovers got me. I was in jail then released and they did not file. They are filing now and there is a warrant for me. FYI yes I stole a sandwich because I was homeless and was being stupid. I was out of work for awhile, I never stole from anyone except from some stores. Anyway I am back on my feet and have a good job working 45 hours. I am going to show up on Monday, and I was thinking of using the corporate fiction defense. The one where I contest how my name is spelled with all caps and that is not how I spell my name. I know I am not supposed to enter a plea as well during this, could anyone advise me on how I can ensure this to work. I do not have a record, and I am trying to keep it clean. I already lost my car when I was locked up for this the first time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you guys.[/QUOTE]

Any lawyer will get you off with time served. Even a lawyer with an online degree could hit this into the stands.

They waited almost a year to refile charges on a stolen sandwich? Have your lawyer hrow a fit about your right to a speedy trial. Where the f*ck did this happen and how inbred are the people that work for the court there? Is it one generation inbreeding or two? Because they sound about as dumb as a box of rocks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has to be one hell of a sandwich.
    What was the retail value of this sandwich?

So when they caught you, were the agents sitting in a van that just said 'Pizza' or 'Flowers' on the side of it?

We need the get the full picture here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barney Fife: Hey. Remember that kid we arrested for stealing that sandwich last year?

Warren Ferguson: Yup. I sure do. Wonder if he's still hungry.

Barney Fife: Let's issue a warrant for his arrest again.

Warren Ferguson: Why do that now?

Barney Fife: For lolz. And to bring the hamburgler to justice. He can't escape the long arm of the law and it's donut powder coated sausage fingers.

Warren Ferguson: Heh. Heh-heh.

Barney Fife: Get my cuffs. We's gonna round up a felon!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just learned they are trying to get me for assault with intent to hurt the lp. I was taken down by the Loss prevention agent in the dark parking lot, and got beat up and almost had my arm broken by him and two other agents. I lost my car because it was towed, and now they wanna file these charges after almost a year. Also I have served time for this offense already which sucks. I think they just want money or something. This happened in San Diego at a vons

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3937836]I just learned they are trying to get me for assault with intent to hurt the lp. I was taken down by the Loss prevention agent in the dark parking lot, and got beat up and almost had my arm broken by him and two other agents. I lost my car because it was towed, and now they wanna file these charges after almost a year. Also I have served time for this offense already which sucks. I think they just want money or something. This happened in San Diego[B] at a vons[/B][/QUOTE]

Their produce sucks, and is too expensive. I also feel like im being watched by the produce clerks when im selecting fruit.:rolleyes: Like its theirs or something.

Sorry, but if im paying 2.99 for a lb of peaches, or 1.29 per cucumber, you better believe i will search for the firmest and freshest of fruits, and give a flying crap if you have to restack the oranges after im done.

Dont put the old ones on top, and we wouldnt have this problem.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3937836]I just learned they are trying to get me for assault with intent to hurt the lp. I was taken down by the Loss prevention agent in the dark parking lot, and got beat up and almost had my arm broken by him and two other agents. I lost my car because it was towed, and now they wanna file these charges after almost a year. Also I have served time for this offense already which sucks. I think they just want money or something. This happened in San Diego at a vons[/QUOTE]

yeah, here we go...now there's a little more to the story.

What else did you leave out dawg?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is it, I didn't know they were trying to get me for that as well. This is whack I get beatdown, lose my car, and serve time, and now they wanna file after time served wtf

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3937884]That is it, I didn't know they were trying to get me for that as well. This is whack I get beatdown, lose my car, and serve time, and now they wanna file after time served wtf[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's called the judicial system. If you steal, and assault someone be prepared to go to court, well after you get arrested.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3937934]Yea, it's called the judicial system. If you steal, and assault someone be prepared to go to court, well after you get arrested.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, he's the victim here!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ragu is our resident jail time expert, maybe you should ask him for advice.....

What the hell is a 'loss prevention' unit?
    Is this commonplace outside of food establishments in San Diego.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3937944]Ragu is our resident jail time expert, maybe you should ask him for advice.....

Is this commonplace outside of food establishments in San Diego.[/QUOTE]

Loss prevention is a fancy name for security guards.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3937944]Ragu is our resident jail time expert, maybe you should ask him for advice.....

Is this commonplace outside of food establishments in San Diego.[/QUOTE]

The thing is that it's different in every state. stealing a $5.00 sandwich and getting caught in New Jersey almost like a summons. You get arrested and get processed but you are released as soon as the complaint is brought up.

The thing with the assault part is that if these loss provention guys got him and he actually fought back, he would have to have caused a substantial amount of damage to the other person (s) for the charges to stick. A simple assault charge is almost impossible to prove unless a law enforcement officer sees it in progress. If not then the complainant files a complaint and you go to court for a probable cause hearing. This assault charge he's talking about is bullshlt.

I'm sure the state of California has better things to do then trial a $5.00 sandwich case.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sound like a resourceful fellow. Did you fashion a stylish hat with the tin foil that wrapped said sandwich?