Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legal help please!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3937948]Loss prevention is a fancy name for security guards.[/QUOTE]

Word.

Many moons ago I was a 'store detective' in a large department store. :D Pay sucked but one tackle of a polo shirt stealing fleeing junkie in front of the hot chicks working the cosmetic counters lead to many shag sessions. Sure they were also impressed with shiney objects and Aqua Net but good times nevertheless...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the funnier threads on JI in awhile.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;3938060]Word.

Many moons ago I was a 'store detective' in a large department store. :D Pay sucked but one tackle of a polo shirt stealing fleeing junkie in front of the hot chicks working the cosmetic counters lead to many shag sessions. Sure they were also impressed with shiney objects and Aqua Net but good times nevertheless...[/QUOTE]

Lol..

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3937875]yeah, here we go...now there's a little more to the story.

What else did you leave out dawg?[/QUOTE]

+1

I knew there was some baloney in there somewhere.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3930591]Hello guys. Straight to the point. In march 2010 I was arrested for stealing a sandwich from vons and the undercovers got me. I was in jail then released and they did not file. They are filing now and there is a warrant for me. FYI yes I stole a sandwich because I was homeless and was being stupid. I was out of work for awhile, I never stole from anyone except from some stores. Anyway I am back on my feet and have a good job working 45 hours. I am going to show up on Monday, and I was thinking of using the corporate fiction defense. The one where I contest how my name is spelled with all caps and that is not how I spell my name. I know I am not supposed to enter a plea as well during this, could anyone advise me on how I can ensure this to work. I do not have a record, and I am trying to keep it clean. I already lost my car when I was locked up for this the first time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you guys.[/QUOTE]
    You need to check with an expert. I'm thinking maybe... hmmm... thebigragoogle.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=innerjet;3938202]+1

I knew there was some [B]baloney[/B] in there somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Oh! :rimshot: :applause:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=innerjet;3938202]+1

I knew there was some baloney in there somewhere.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://rc.vc/forum/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the same sandwich that Joey Tribiani dove to save while being shot at...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    McKnight25 I am unable to pm you for some reason. My court date is in March let me know you can help me.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jthmishere;3941673]McKnight25 I am unable to pm you for some reason. My court date is in March let me know you can help me.[/QUOTE]

Call the Mensa organization in your town and see if they have a listing for THE Joe McKnight.

You know...from USC.