Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradway & Wooden all over Kerrigan at practice this morning...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    they all can't go in the first round. Kerrigan might be looked at as a tweener and I think out of all the "hopeful" picks (Heyward, Ballard, Jordan, Watt etc) he actually might be there at 30.

There are other 4-3 DE that are gonna go higher, for example, Bowers, Quinn, Clayborn, Aldon Smith and there could be a run on guys like Ballard who can play 3-4 DE. Kerrigan doesn't have ideal measurables... there should also be 4 qbs in the first round and 4 ot... so it's possible he slips through the cracks.
    I'm really really hoping for this scenario to play out. I just wish Luck declared and there were more outstanding Tackle and can't miss WR prospects to help push the defensive players down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    they all can't go in the first round. Kerrigan might be looked at as a tweener and I think out of all the "hopeful" picks (Heyward, Ballard, Jordan, Watt etc) he actually might be there at 30.

There are other 4-3 DE that are gonna go higher, for example, Bowers, Quinn, Clayborn, Aldon Smith and there could be a run on guys like Ballard who can play 3-4 DE. Kerrigan doesn't have ideal measurables... there should also be 4 qbs in the first round and 4 ot... so it's possible he slips through the cracks.
    This would be the ideal scenario for the Jets, stay put and wait for some quality talent to fall within reach. Wish we could pick up quality talent in the 3rd like Herzlich
    Last edited by FijiJet; 01-27-2011 at 04:57 AM.