Thread: Ok, which one of you had enough of SAR!

Ok, which one of you had enough of SAR!

Cops find man tied up in trunk of BMW

By KEVIN FASICK and LORENA MONGELLI
    Last Updated: 1:21 PM, January 26, 2011
    Posted: 1:19 PM, January 26, 2011
    Comments: 0

More Print
    Police are trying to unravel the mystery of a man found tied up in the trunk of a BMW in upper Manhattan this morning.

Around 9:40 a.m., the BMW was in a car crash with a taxi at the intersection of 10th Avenue, Dyckman Street and Harlem River Drive in Inwood, said cops.

The cabby and the BMW driver got into an argument ó and the Beemer's driver pulled a gun, said sources.

Someone called police, causing the BMW driver to panic and walk away up 10th Avenue. Police were still looking for him today.

When cops arrived, they noticed bullets in the front seat of the BMW, and popped the carís trunk ó wehen they found a man tied up.

He was taken to Harlem Hospital. His condition was unknown this afternoon.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1CAgL5XMy

Quote Originally Posted by VINNYT View Post
    Cops find man tied up in trunk of BMW

By KEVIN FASICK and LORENA MONGELLI
    Last Updated: 1:21 PM, January 26, 2011
    Posted: 1:19 PM, January 26, 2011
    Comments: 0

More Print
    Police are trying to unravel the mystery of a man found tied up in the trunk of a BMW in upper Manhattan this morning.

Around 9:40 a.m., the BMW was in a car crash with a taxi at the intersection of 10th Avenue, Dyckman Street and Harlem River Drive in Inwood, said cops.

The cabby and the BMW driver got into an argument ó and the Beemer's driver pulled a gun, said sources.

Someone called police, causing the BMW driver to panic and walk away up 10th Avenue. Police were still looking for him today.

When cops arrived, they noticed bullets in the front seat of the BMW, and popped the carís trunk ó wehen they found a man tied up.

He was taken to Harlem Hospital. His condition was unknown this afternoon.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1CAgL5XMy

I don't get it.

If that's an attempt at a SAR bash, I'm afraid you missed the bullseye....by a mile.

I thought it was funny. Hit the nail on the head if you ask me.