Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Joe Lefeged

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Joe Lefeged

Any word on how he's doing at the Senior Bowl?

ComebacktoNY?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    im about to write up a blurb on him for the day 3 notes. He's got surprising straight ahead speed, they were using him as a kickoff returner and he looked just as fast as Demarco Murray or Titus young. He hustles makes good tackles. On the down side i don't know if he's got the lateral/change of direction to be a free safety on real D... might be a strong safety or maybe just a special teamer. it's a shaky safety class overall.. but I like Joe L.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    im about to write up a blurb on him for the day 3 notes. He's got surprising straight ahead speed, they were using him as a kickoff returner and he looked just as fast as Demarco Murray or Titus young. He hustles makes good tackles. On the down side i don't know if he's got the lateral/change of direction to be a free safety on real D... might be a strong safety or maybe just a special teamer. it's a shaky safety class overall.. but I like Joe L.
    I've watched him the whole time at Rutgers. He's a playmaker and great against the run. Didn't know what the scouts would think though.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    awful...constantly loses a step off the line to receivers as he can't quickly pedal then flip his hips....not impressed and somewhat disappointed...