Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you've had sex with your superior at work....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

If you've had sex with your superior at work....

Raise your hand.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3941590]Raise your hand.[/QUOTE]

Whats he look like?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3941599]Whats he look like?[/QUOTE]

Funny.

I started this thread because I had a chance to knock one out. Wondering if others have traveled that road and if there was a good story about it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3941605]Funny.

I started this thread because I had a chance to knock one out. Wondering if others have traveled that road and if there was a good story about it.[/QUOTE]

Well if he's drunk and bent over a pool table...with a family waiting for him at home...you did the right thing in backing off.

Goodstuff!!!

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I started this thread because I had a chance to knock one out. Wondering if others have traveled that road and if there was a good story about it.[/QUOTE]

don't sht where you eat is one saying that my boss always said to me. Not worth it. Bad enough if things go wrong after you bang a co-worker, nevermind a superior.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that's why I passed that up. Plus she was married and a cougar.

I can't help but laugh my ass off at the current theme of this thread however. Kind of sucks that it was so easy.... you guys are dicks. :D

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3941620]Yeah, that's why I passed that up. Plus she was married and a cougar.

I can't help but laugh my ass off at the current theme of this thread however. Kind of sucks that it was so easy.... you guys are dicks. :D[/QUOTE]

Is it a good job, or are you an entry level schmuck? If it's the latter, go for it. Who knows, you might get a promotion out of it. Or you get fired. Whatevs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3941620]Yeah, that's why I passed that up. Plus she was married and a cougar.

I can't help but laugh my ass off at the current theme of this thread however. Kind of [SIZE="4"][B]sucks[/B][/SIZE] that it was so easy.... you [SIZE="3"][B]guys[/B][/SIZE] are [B][SIZE="3"]dicks.[/SIZE][/B] :D[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3941590]Raise your hand.[/QUOTE]

:O:D

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gMB_tNnnWkU/SOu5OPrM2LI/AAAAAAAAPas/VFZ2xcXWtMo/s400/christ-with-raised-hand.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine was a ****show. she wasn't my manager but on another team within the dept. company wide party - way too many drinks. decide to get in the cab with this grenade launcher (prob 3 years older than me). next thing i know, i'm trying to hail a cab in queens back to nj at 6 am the next morn. thank god i took that day off.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3941625]:eek:[/QUOTE]

Sex woman lots. I win!

[QUOTE=pauliec;3941622]Is it a good job, or are you an entry level schmuck? If it's the latter, go for it. Who knows, you might get a promotion out of it. Or you get fired. Whatevs.[/QUOTE]

This was a scenario for me a couple years ago. I was more or less giving the old folks a forum to talk about their escapades.

I guess it's not exactly a popular occurrence. I realize that most of the peeps in here probably worked in a time where men were their superiors. For the crop, this isn't always the case.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bullitt245;3941629]mine was a ****show. she wasn't my manager but on another team within the dept. company wide party - way too many drinks. decide to get in the cab with this grenade launcher (prob 3 years older than me). next thing i know, i'm trying to hail a cab in queens back to nj at 6 am the next morn. thank god i took that day off.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by grenade launcher? I know the term "jump on a grenade" but that means you are occupying a gross chick of some sort.... fat or ugly... hell sometimes both.

And I should have known PK would be the first to raise his hand. LMAO at your choice of imagery.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3941634]What do you mean by grenade launcher? I know the term "jump on a grenade" but that means you are occupying a gross chick of some sort.... fat or ugly... hell sometimes both.

And I should have known PK would be the first to raise his hand. LMAO at your choice of imagery.[/QUOTE]

you're on the right track. like i said, this was a ****show. not my proudest moment.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bullitt245;3941637]you're on the right track. like i said, this was a ****show. not my proudest moment.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha..... oh man. I can't say I've never done that. Goddamn margaritas! :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Can U say "complete attention thriving sociopath"?
    Whatta joke of a thread........whats next, the I had 3 women at once post?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3941599]Whats he look like?[/QUOTE]

LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    What if YOU were the superior, and she he underling?

Does Asst. Manager at Blockbuster Video and a CSR count?

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TundraJet;3941651]Can U say "complete attention thriving sociopath"?
    Whatta joke of a thread........whats next, the I had 3 women at once post?[/QUOTE]

3 women at once sounds superior to me. Good thread.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TundraJet;3941651]Can U say "complete attention thriving sociopath"?
    Whatta joke of a thread........whats next, the I had 3 women at once post?[/QUOTE]

There are much way bigger sociopaths in this place.
    Sociopath? Come on dude, lighten the eff up. Sheesh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    sex with someone you have to see every day? that's a minefield. no thanks.