Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you've had sex with your superior at work....

I've felt up 3 coworkers. All in the same office. They were really rowdy party girl types though. Correction, 2 of them were rowdy the other one was just straight up gunning for me.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Big L;3942125]What that the boob-grab incident that's been reported around here? Or was that Timmy-y-y-y?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I can't say for sure, but I dont think my office groping got much press around here, so it must be someone else..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;3942132]I've felt up 3 coworkers. All in the same office. They were really rowdy party girl types though. Correction, 2 of them were rowdy the other one was just straight up gunning for me.[/QUOTE]

LOL, southsociopathside, way to go :cool:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3941901]I was whore from 30-33

Handsome chap
    Steady job
    Never married
    no kids
    Only borderline alcoholic

The perfect catch for the ladies.

Now, I post in a thread called "How many times are you getting it"... :bigcry:[/QUOTE]

lol

:(

All League
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3942143]Hmmm...I can't say for sure, but I dont think my office groping got much press around here, so it must be someone else..[/QUOTE]

How 'bout refreshing the groping incident, and then we can decide if it's been beaten to death already or if it's fresh meat!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;3942132]I've felt up 3 coworkers. All in the same office. They were really rowdy party girl types though. Correction, 2 of them were rowdy the other one was just straight up gunning for me.[/QUOTE]

I worked at night so the building was pretty much deserted. There was an empty closet that I referred to as the make-out room. I actually put one of those little latch locks on the inside of the door. I got a couple of chicks in their for a makeout session but they were all too scared to do much. I contemplated bringing in a twin mattress since no one ever seemed to go in that closet.

We befriended the janitor in our college dorm and he gave us (new!) mattress sets when we moved to apartments in exchange for a bottle of Gilby's gin (each set).

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Big L;3942125]What that the boob-grab incident that's been reported around here? Or was that Timmy-y-y-y?[/QUOTE]

no groping. you're thinking about the time a check pulled her boobs out of her bra in front of me due to bra pinching.

don't go there. it's been covered multiple times.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Big L;3942158]How 'bout refreshing the groping incident, and then we can decide if it's been beaten to death already or if it's fresh meat![/QUOTE]

Damn everyone around here is hard up for pr0n lolz

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3942146]LOL, southsociopathside, way to go :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I like that. It has a lovely ring to it.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3942159]I worked at night so the building was pretty much deserted. There was an empty closet that I referred to as the make-out room. I actually put one of those little latch locks on the inside of the door. I got a couple of chicks in their for a makeout session but they were all too scared to do much. I contemplated bringing in a twin mattress since no one ever seemed to go in that closet.

We befriended the janitor in our college dorm and he gave us (new!) mattress sets when we moved to apartments in exchange for a bottle of Gilby's gin (each set).[/QUOTE]

Not a bad trade off considering that's some cheap ass gin. Supposedly one of the worst. :D

Read this quote, you'll have a good laugh:

[QUOTE] If you were sent to prison, Gilbey’s gin would be your pine tree cell mate that won’t stop bugging you for smokes, telling what he’s going to do when he gets out, and talking about how he has a girl waiting for him on the “outside.” You just want to forget about him. And he just wants to keep reminding you of why you ever hated him so much in the first place.

I have no idea of this gin’s fine history or what kind of devil’s magic is used to make it, but I’m just going to go ahead and throw this out there: this gin is barely drinkable. I have to give it credit though … this is the only liquor I have ever had in my life where the taste actually got worse after I swallowed it. It was really horrible to take. And somehow the taste seemed to actually become stronger; burning dirt and pine tree flavor filled my throat. Don’t think mixing it will help. It won’t. If Gilbey’s is dirt, mixing it with any liquid would just transform it to mud. And mud is just dirt that’s easier to swallow. The only thing I recommend mixing this gin with is whatever is at the bottom of the kitchen drain. And that is sad, really sad. I guess nothing can hide ugly.

Trying to get drunk off this gin is hard. Not because it is weak or anything like that; it is just really hard to drink. The best I could manage was a light buzz. Needless to say, I received no hangover, but each taste came with that same amount of pain as a hangover. If I did get a hangover, this would be the most rude and unfair liquor ever. But carrying a $13 price tag, what can you really expect?

This gin really hurt me because I love all liquors. With that said, I’m ready to make Gilbey’s the red headed step child of my sweet liquor dream family. If you only have a few dollars and want to get drunk off some gin, just save your money. Go buy some Sunny D© instead. It’s packed with vitamin C and good for you. Do not buy Gilbey’s gin! Maybe someday they will raise the price a couple of dollars and make something people can actually drink.

Sipability – 2.5

Mixability – 3.0

Drunkability – 4.0

Hangover-ability – 6.0

Bang for the Buck – 7.5

Chick-appeal -1.0[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3942169]no groping. you're thinking about the time a check pulled her boobs out of her bra in front of me due to bra pinching.

don't go there. it's been covered multiple times.[/QUOTE]

link?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;3942172]Haha, I like that. It has a lovely ring to it.

Not a bad trade off considering that's some cheap ass gin. Supposedly one of the worst. :D

Read this quote, you'll have a good laugh:[/QUOTE]

the only bad part was you had to have a few drinks with him while he was smoking like a fiend and making unintelligible toasts to you.

All League
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3942169]no groping. you're thinking about the time a check pulled her boobs out of her bra in front of me due to bra pinching.

don't go there. it's been covered multiple times.[/QUOTE]

They all blend together now-a-days. That's why I included the "beaten to death" scenario in another post.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3942177]the only bad part was you had to have a few drinks with him while he was smoking like a fiend and making unintelligible toasts to you.[/QUOTE]

Is this racist?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3942176]link?[/QUOTE]

here's one of them, I'm not taking anymore questions. it's been beaten to death, even for me.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3394697[/url]

All League
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3942185]here's one of them, I'm not taking anymore questions. it's been beaten to death, even for me.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3394697[/url][/QUOTE]

Ah, the memories.

Flash-Back Day here in the Hampur. Nice touch on a slow news day.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Big L;3942225]Ah, the mammories.

[/QUOTE]

fixed

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3942229]fixed[/QUOTE]

yikes.