Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyone going to see Aziz Ansari

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555

    Anyone going to see Aziz Ansari

    Hey my buddy is an agent for a management company and is aziz ansaris agent so he got me backstage passes to see him tuesday (2-1-11) at Stony Brook University ...Just wondering if anyone on here going to go ...hes a pretty funny dude should be a good time.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,562
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    Hey my buddy is an agent for a management company and is aziz ansaris agent so he got me backstage passes to see him tuesday (2-1-11) at Stony Brook University ...Just wondering if anyone on here going to go ...hes a pretty funny dude should be a good time.
    saw him in san diego. he was relly funny until my buddy got us kicked out for being too drunk

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    saw him in san diego. he was relly funny until my buddy got us kicked out for being too drunk
    LOL good to know im going to a couple of comedy clubs in NYC this weekend to "scout" talent with my friend who is the agent but glad to hear he was a good act.,

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    I'd see him if he'd come to Nebraska......



















    Have you stopped laughing yet?

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    I'd see him if he'd come to Nebraska......



















    Have you stopped laughing yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIRpJHhATE

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    I'd see him if he'd come to Nebraska......



















    Have you stopped laughing yet?

    I'm not ready for a wiseass indian comic. Give me another 20 years.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'm not ready for a wiseass indian comic. Give me another 20 years.
    Concur, not a big fan.

    Tosh was great, tho.

    _

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us