Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you had sex with an underling at work....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;3942103]I've slept wIth four different female employees over the past decade. All turned out ultimately to be a pain in the ass, but honestly worth the pain. My current flame was the manager of one my stores when we first hooked up. She's since moved on to another job, but while she was still with the company there were certainly some awkward moments.

I don't go out to clubs much at all anymore, I can't seem to meet anyone outside of the work place. I considered using an online service to meet someone compatible, but that's always struck me as so pathetic that I simply couldn't.

I actually had a date with my bank manager last year... it turned out just as bad as if I dated someone who worked for me. She was really quite sexy, but crazy jealous and uber-needy. I ended things with her quickly (and honestly), despite this, a few dramatic scenes occured at the bank and now there's always some little game to be played between the two of us whenever I go in to do my banking.[/QUOTE]

So this crazy jealous and needy ex still does your banking? She has access to your bank accounts? That's almost worse than a wife with the checkbook. :D

All League
    I was stuck on a 2 hour drive in a town car with a girl who worked for me. She had to pee and we were log jammed in traffic. She ended up pulling up her skirt and peeing in my water bottle. Didn't even ask me to look away. Strangely this kinda turned me on. Thank god she didn't have to take a dump though.

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3942411]I was stuck on a 2 hour drive in a town car with a girl who worked for me. She had to pee and we were log jammed in traffic. [B] She ended up pulling up her skirt and peeing in my water bottle.[/B] Didn't even ask me to look away. Strangely this kinda turned me on. Thank god she didn't have to take a dump though.[/QUOTE]

How the hell did she manage that feat? You're sure it was a chick? ;)

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3942530]How the hell did she manage that feat? You're sure it was a chick? ;)[/QUOTE]

panties off...hiked skirt up...squatted and peed. remember it like it was yesterday

Edit: and she was Japanesee Borgo!! You're favorite!

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3942535]panties off...hiked skirt up...squatted and peed. [B]remember it like it was yesterday[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure. Must have been a wide-mouthed bottle or she has superlative aim.

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3942539]I'm sure. Must have been a wide-mouthed bottle or she has superlative aim.[/QUOTE]

No idea...it was kinda dark...didnt check to see how her aim was.

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3942541]No idea...it was kinda dark...didnt check to see how her aim was.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I want your life, Tokyo.

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3942547]LOL. I want your life, Tokyo.[/QUOTE]

lol. believe me you don't.

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3942552]lol. believe me you don't.[/QUOTE]

After seeing most of your gal pal, I'd jump through a massive plate glass window in flames to assume your identity. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3942541]No idea...it was kinda dark...didnt check to see how her aim was.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it had to be excellent...if it wasnt, your car would have smelled like the Bronx Zoo Monkey house in August...... awfully quick.

Dont care how hot she was.

:D

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=jetgirl;3942068]:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

All A-Train is saying is: it's sesual Her-ass-ment.

Nobody cares that men get sexually abused by women. It's terrible. If I get called "The Angry Inch" one more time by some dame...well...it could get even uglier than you might believe.

I'm done.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3942558]would have smelled like the Bronx Zoo Monkey house in August[/QUOTE]

LMAO

although a little close to home for me as I vomited in the Dublin Zoo monkey house due to the smell.:erm:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3942596]LMAO

although a little close to home for me as I vomited in the Dublin Zoo monkey house due to the smell.:erm:[/QUOTE]

Strange little zoo.

I think we walked there from downtown Dublin.

:eek:

That definitely went all over the seat

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=jetgirl;3942068]:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean "her ass" in THAT way. Get your mind out of the gutter you naughty thing!

:P