Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May-na-ja- threesome?

All League

May-na-ja- threesome?

Have not had..using alternating hands count does not.

Am I the only one to think that Borg is the only hampurite who has ever pulled a Hefner?

BTW- sorry Rag..repeated 'accidental' prison shower soap drops don't count.

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3942395]Have not had..using alternating hands count does not.

[/QUOTE]

yes, that would be a "menage-a-moi". :D

All League
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;3942398]yes, that would be a "menage-a-moi". :D[/QUOTE]

Is that french for 'looks like a bicycle grip'?

Just call me Schwinn....

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3942408]

Just call me Schwinn....

[/QUOTE]

Jetschwinn?

:dunno:

As to the topic at hand, my life thus far has been menage-lezz.

And the odds aint getting any better.

:mad:

I don't even think I'd know what to do with myself.

It'd probably just be a disaster, and end with two deeply unsatisfied women.

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3942395]Have not had..using alternating hands count does not.

[B]Am I the only one to think that Borg is the only hampurite who has ever pulled a Hefner? [/B]

BTW- sorry Rag..repeated 'accidental' prison shower soap drops don't count.[/QUOTE]

I've mentioned my lack of experience in this arena before. The opportunity just never presented itself. With chicks openly experimenting in all girl action these days, I truly believe it's easier for guys to orchestrate threesomes today.

I keep pitching the concept to my wife, but doubt it will ever happen. Although she did find my concept of us having sex in the same room while we watched a lesbian couple doing each other hot.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3942478]I've mentioned my lack of experience in this arena before. The opportunity just never presented itself. With chicks openly experimenting in all girl action these days, I truly believe it's easier for guys to orchestrate threesomes today.

I keep pitching the concept to my wife, but doubt it will ever happen. Although she did find my concept of us having sex in the same room while we watched a lesbian couple doing each other hot.[/QUOTE]

It's a start!

Jets Insider VIP
    My college roommate had a serious gf and turned down an offer from two girls on a random night. He has regretted that decision every day for the past 15 years. And the serious gf was an ex-gf not more than a month later anyway. Ouch.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 01-27-2011 at 05:37 PM.

[QUOTE=JetinHuntersville;3942483]It's a start![/QUOTE]

I won't hold my breath. :D

Also, unless a couple can get beyond any jealousy issues, I have always thought that the extra chick in a threeway must be a stranger rather than a friend.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3942453]I don't even think I'd know what to do with myself.

It'd probably just be a disaster, and end with two deeply unsatisfied women.[/QUOTE]

or three male Patsie fans....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3942493]I won't hold my breath. :D

Also, unless a couple can get beyond any jealousy issues, I have always thought that the extra chick in a threeway [B]must be a stranger rather than a friend[/B].[/QUOTE]

+1

There are multiple issues that could result otherwise....ruining the friendship, reputation/gossip issues with other friends in the group, general social awkwardness at group events with said friend, "pair offs" that could cause jealousy (either him/friend or wife/friend), etc.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3942501]+1

There are multiple issues that could result otherwise....ruining the friendship, reputation/gossip issues with other friends in the group, general social awkwardness at group events with said friend, "pair offs" that could cause jealousy (either him/friend or wife/friend), etc.[/QUOTE]

Ideally, if we lived in a magical world free of serious diseases, a threesome with a professional would be a perfect scenario, IMO. I could see "renting" an absolutely stunning, long-haired Japanese chick to bring my wife to orgasm (and vice versa), then give us both a Nuru massage. Then, with us all gelled up, have a every kind of sex we could conjure up.

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3942453]I don't even think I'd know what to do with myself.

It'd probably just be a disaster, and end with two deeply unsatisfied women.[/QUOTE]

your not an orgy guy????

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI[/url]

All League
    almost did it in my early twenties.... she was my co-workers step daughter and i offered them a place to stay in my basement.. we hung out one night and and the juices got flowing {nasty oops :} the week before she moved to pa she wanted to get together with a girlfriend of hers. she told me that her friend was her first lesbian experience and that she wanted to share it with me.... we got together and....... nothing happened lol. she wasnt feeling me i guess :(
    so i just did the girl i was with while she did naughty things to the other one...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;3942637]almost did it in my early twenties.... she was my co-workers step daughter and i offered them a place to stay in my basement.. we hung out one night and and the juices got flowing {nasty oops :} the week before she moved to pa she wanted to get together with a girlfriend of hers. she told me that her friend was her first lesbian experience and that she wanted to share it with me.... we got together and....... nothing happened lol. she wasnt feeling me i guess :(
    so i just did the girl i was with while she did naughty things to the other one...[/QUOTE]

you're on ignore

even I'm doing that one

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=JetinHuntersville;3942483]It's a start![/QUOTE]

:shine:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3942511] Then, with us all gelled up, have a every kind of sex we could conjure up.[/QUOTE]

If this was me, I'd slide off the bed, out the bedroom door, down the fargin stairs, out the front door, down the steps, down the walk, across the sidewalk, into the street in front of an oncoming UPS truck.

[I]THe stunned driver later stated " I didnt see him until the last second...but he seemed REALLY happy to see me. Weird".[/I]

-

All Pro
    The Menage isnt that rare.

Id venture to guess 18-22% of men have done this.

Never works out as smooth as youd think.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3942688]The Menage isnt that rare.

Id venture to guess 18-22% of men have done this.

Never works out as smooth as youd think.[/QUOTE]+1

They drink Red Bull at those things; could you imagine sliding under a truck while having a panic attack?

All League
    This is a classic (I think that's 32 on the horse at the one minute mark). Great ending:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iI4TRx2sjU[/url]