Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May-na-ja- threesome?

All League
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3942648]you're on ignore

even I'm doing that one[/QUOTE]

i bet you are my friend... i bet you are. ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3942700]This is a classic (I think that's 32 on the horse at the one minute mark). Great ending:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iI4TRx2sjU[/url][/QUOTE]

Ha ha...not a Spade fan (trying to pass him off as a straight guy:rolleyes:) but that was good.

:D

Btw, my only regret in my career was not having two mounted Cops/Canine guys... on standby for every job I ever handled. Universal respect for the Author-it-tie of the horse/dog.

Even the most ornery miscreants knew that animals dont read the papers... and aint afraid for their pensions.

:yes:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    I stumbled into this wonderfully lucky situation once in my life. I didn't plan it. I didn't imagine it. It just happened. It's stuck in my brain years later and probably forever. Every detail.

The short story: two incredibly beautiful (and more insane than average) sisters, both whom I had previous experience with. The older one and I had some history, but it died out when she got involved with some guy. The younger one must have had a thing for me, so she seized the opportunity she came on to me and we hooked up a few times, unbeknownst to the older one - that is until the older one walked in on us in her bed one night (immediately after a fight with her boyfriend). It was a perfect storm and I was the benefitiary. Apparently, there must be some kind of major competition between these two, because she just stripped down without a word and joined right in as if it were perfectly normal. The bf fight probably helped too. I went with it and the two fought for my attention throughout. Just thinking about it, I've got to go now... see ya

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3942395]Have not had..using alternating hands count does not.

Am[B] I the only one to think that Borg[/B] is the only hampurite who has ever pulled a Hefner?

BTW- sorry Rag..repeated 'accidental' prison shower soap drops don't count.[/QUOTE]

Add me to the list. Circa 1987. Comack motor Inn. Two chicks, me and a hot tub. Good times indeed. Seems like a lifetime ago.
    Last edited by TKasper01; 01-28-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Have.

Twice.

Whats the word for four?

Oh yeah, Orgy.

Check.

All League
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3942875]Have.

Twice.

Whats the word for four?

Oh yeah, Orgy.

Check.[/QUOTE]

if it was four dudes I think Daisy Chain is the proper term

I joke I joke...don't ban me!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;3942821]Add me to the list. Circa 1987. Comack motor Inn. [B]Two chicks, me and a hot tube[/B]. Good times indeed. Seems like a lifetime ago.[/QUOTE]

:huh:

Did they use it on you?

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Wasabi_tube.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    My girl friend is bi and we're both in college (do the math). It's very fun, and awesome to see your girl hooking up with another girl and knowing you're getting in on that once they're all warmed up

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3942911]:huh:

Did they use it on you?

Damn autofill :steamin: I fixed it.

Jets Insider VIP
    2 near misses:

got invited to a MMF, but politely declined :erm:

was doing the college GF, and her super-hot younger sister was watching and I think, diddling herself. I didn't say anything, just tried to put on a good show.