Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking back at Pittsburgh game

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    Looking back at Pittsburgh game

    Something no one is talking about...

    I was looking at tape and I noticed at 2:31 of the second quarter, Keller's shoelace on his left foot was untied, or maybe just loose. Hard to tell.

    Anyone else notice this?

    Now I'm not saying its the reason the Jets lost but this is something Rex has to address in the off season. Or do you blame Shotty for this?

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    4,131
    Ban.

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    394
    Its obvious that its my fault for not following my traditions.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Something no one is talking about...

    I was looking at tape and I noticed at 2:31 of the second quarter, Keller's shoelace on his left foot was untied, or maybe just loose. Hard to tell.

    Anyone else notice this?

    Now I'm not saying its the reason the Jets lost but this is something Rex has to address in the off season. Or do you blame Shotty for this?

    Thoughts?
    Ok, I admit that was funny!





























    Dickhead!

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Something no one is talking about...

    I was looking at tape and I noticed at 2:31 of the second quarter, Keller's shoelace on his left foot was untied, or maybe just loose. Hard to tell.

    Anyone else notice this?

    Now I'm not saying its the reason the Jets lost but this is something Rex has to address in the off season. Or do you blame Shotty for this?

    Thoughts?
    This was covered in JStokes "Look at what I'm eating and drinking and..... wtf is up with DUstins shoes" pictorial series.

    So someone was talking about it.

    -

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This was covered in JStokes "Look at what I'm eating and drinking and..... wtf is up with DUstins shoes" pictorial series.

    So someone was talking about it.

    -
    OK, that explains it. I don't read anything he posts.

  7. #7
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Something no one is talking about...

    I was looking at tape and I noticed at 2:31 of the second quarter, Keller's shoelace on his left foot was untied, or maybe just loose. Hard to tell.

    Anyone else notice this?

    Now I'm not saying its the reason the Jets lost but this is something Rex has to address in the off season. Or do you blame Shotty for this?

    Thoughts?
    You're not going to beat me in the posts per day contest like this.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    You're not going to beat me in the posts per day contest like this.
    He's like the 2010 Patriots of Posters.



    Thinks he's ahead of us, actually finishes ahead of us, then ends up behind us.

    Looking at our tuchus's's's/




    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us