Thread: First Martin&theJets Mock Draft of 2011

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

First Martin&theJets Mock Draft of 2011

1. Jabaal Sheard OLB Pitt

Extremely high motor, plays with intensity and is always looking to make a play. You can tell by the way the kid runs he wants to hurt someone. Never gives up and still is looking to make a play even if he's on the opposite side of the field. He's a bad mother****er and would be a nightmare for opposing players.

3. Kenrick Ellis DE Hampton

Low risk, high reward pick. Taking a chance on a player from a small time school. Kids looking to make a name for himself. He plays with a high motor and moves fast for his size. 37.5 TFL in three years. Only played 10 games last year and recorded 94 tackles 15 TFL and 2 sacks.

4.Joe Lefeged S Rutgers

Tackling machine and is good in coverage. Lacks elite speed but hopefully will have the same success McCourty has had. Kid can hit and is great on special teams and is a good kick off returner. Had six pass break ups and 84 tackles in his senior year.

5. Cameron Graham TE Lousiville

Decent blocker, but a good pass catching TE. Only played his junior and senior year and put up 67 catches for 793 yards and 7 tds. Big upside and will cause match up problems just like Keller. Provides yet another weapon for Sanchez.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    First pick is a HUGE reach IMHO. Pending workouts he might be hanging around at our 3rd round pick. Conversely, I have a feeling Ellis will be gone by then.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    First pick is a HUGE reach IMHO. Pending workouts he might be hanging around at our 3rd round pick. Conversely, I have a feeling Ellis will be gone by then.
    I appreciate the feedback

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ellis will b gone by the 3rd... Dont like drafting LB's in the 1st rd of drafts. U can find LB's to play in the 34 after the 1st rd.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pefer Kerrigan or even Reed in the first, perhaps we can get Jabal Sherd in the 3rd as the previous poster suggested

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    whether he's a 1st round or 3rd round pick, I love Sheard. Think he will be a great pass rusher at the next level.