Thread: Holmes or Edwards I say holmes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Holmes or Edwards I say holmes

I say holmes because edwards had his biggest games when holmes was suspended. holmes had 52 catches edwards had 53 holmes had 746 yards edwards had 904 holmes had 6 tds edwards had 7 numbers are very close but holmes missed 4 games and he won 4 games for us with last minute tochdowns. Id love to keep both but its very unlikely so im going with holmes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think both wanna stay and both deserve the EXACT same deal- i think edwards is more likely to stay for less money, and i think holmes is a better "clutch" performer so i would also rather keep holmes.. that and hes a good PR.

having said that, holmes is one bad move away from being suspended for an entire year- very risky.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...and this thread didn't somehow come minutes after the Steelers lose the superbowl in a close game. Please! Don't point to the fact that they had a makeshift O-Line and a Center getting his first pro start, and etc....?The reason why they lost this 1 is cause they didnt have Holmes right?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    ...and this thread didn't somehow come minutes after the Steelers lose the superbowl in a close game. Please! Don't point to the fact that they had a makeshift O-Line and a Center getting his first pro start, and etc....?The reason why they lost this 1 is cause they didnt have Holmes right?
    Your a ****ing idiot this has nothing to do with the steelers dumbass holmes is a better player period hes more clutch and almost beat edwards out in stats even though he missed 4 games wow your a clown its simple numbers how many game winning tochdowns does braylon have as a jet?
    Last edited by JETSALLDAY57; 02-07-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Maybe you'd better edit that comment, JETSALLDAY since I don't think the mods here would appreciate someone going around the censor-filter.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say Edwards only because he has become a clutch player and has a great relationship with Sanchez. I think we are going to keep both of them. Regardless, all we need is two pass rushers and our defense will be insane. Can you imagine if the opposing QB did not have 15 seconds to scramble around ?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really believe the Jets will make every effort to keep both of them - at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY57 View Post
    Your a f u c k i n g idiot this has nothing to do with the steelers dumbass holmes is a better period hes more clutch and almost beat edwards out in stats even though he missed 4 games wow your a clown its simple numbers how many game winning tochdowns does braylon have as a jet?

That honestly sounds like an answer a dolphin fan would give. You sure your not a dolphin fan?... Honest.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That honestly sounds like an answer a dolphin fan would give. You sure your not a dolphin fan?... Honest.
    Yea im pretty sure about that i eat sleep dream breathe and bleed green and white i have sense i was 7 are you sure your not a steelers fan? you got a little defensive when i said id rather keep holmes...Honest
    Last edited by JETSALLDAY57; 02-07-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY57 View Post
    Yea im pretty sure about that i eat sleep dream breathe and bleed green and white i have sense are you sure your not a steelers fan? you got a little defensive when i said id rather keep holmes...Honest

.....a comment almost as dumb as your first one. Seriously, come on

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    .....a comment almost as dumb as your first one. Seriously, come on
    A comment more dumb then your first seriously come on .