Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: future obits for hampur members

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3958673]I think Borgo [B]nailed him [/B]with a Billy Barty reference early on in this thread...:D

as a matter of fact...I havent seen him since!

:eek:[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how long I struggled with posting that line. I feel like Rickles at the end of a show when he went into his, "I kid because I love" routine. But I was just kidding Stokes, partly. :D

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    We regret to announce the disturbing expiration of Brian Seth (Beef) Threestings AKA SBIII, who on the 13th of Feb. of this year was accidentally completely consumed by an angry old woman. This unfortunate incident occurred in a slightly distressed Buick Skylark with bumper stickers that read "PFAIL". The deceased was reported to have shouted "Not again!" just before expiring. He was on his way to a very bright career in something, not even he knew. Brian (Beef) Threestings is survived by a lab/Pitt mix named "Vedder". Funeral services will be held 4 months from now.
    Last edited by LockeJET; 02-14-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3958673]I think Borgo nailed him with a Billy Barty reference early on in this thread...:D

as a matter of fact...[B]I havent seen him since![/B]

:eek:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3958684]You have no idea how long I struggled with posting that line. I feel like Rickles at the end of a show when he went into his, "I kid because I love" routine. But I was just kidding Stokes, partly. :D[/QUOTE]

I was away all weekend drinking copious amounts of alcohol and enjoying carnal knowledge wif my GF--didn't get a chance to check in on teh Hampur (although I checked once on my BB and saw 82nd Airborne turning all psycho on JT, the nutjob).

I can stand the slings and arrows--I've been festooned by rapier-er wits than you boobs.

:D

_

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3958737]I was away all weekend drinking copious amounts of alcohol and enjoying carnal knowledge wif my GF--didn't get a chance to check in on teh Hampur (although I checked once on my BB and saw 82nd Airborne turning all psycho on JT, the nutjob).

I can stand the slings and arrows--I've been festooned by rapier-er wits than you boobs.

_[/QUOTE]

hehe, boobs

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3958743]hehe, boobs[/QUOTE]

heh heh.... rapier.

I'm rapier than you.

Like twelve chicks, I dont care.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3958606]Lmao....good pull.:D[/QUOTE]

Hey, keep that kind of talk in the bedroom, please.

Why is it every time Timmy@ posts there's a predictable sperm-burping dick-slurping follow-up by 32mm?

[QUOTE]:dunno:[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=innerjet;3958855]Hey, keep that kind of talk in the bedroom, please.

Why is it every time Timmy@ posts there's a predictable sperm-burping dick-slurping follow-up by 32mm?[/QUOTE]

someone needed to say it

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3958858]someone needed to say it[/QUOTE]

I was tole it was a flesh colored lolli pop with a creamy filling.

Thats what I was tole.

:dunno:

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What in the hell capitulated in this thread?

[SIZE="1"]OK, I'm 100% sure I used that wrong but who cares... I make my own definitions bish.[/SIZE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3958737]
    I can stand the slings and arrows--I've been [B]festooned[/B] by rapier-er wits than you boobs.

_[/QUOTE]

Well done. Nice bloviation there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3958860]I was tole it was a flesh colored lolli pop with a creamy filling.

Thats what I was tole.

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

Lol at the tag re: innerjet.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hebrew icon, Shlomo Enoch Kuntzman (sometimes using his childhood nickname, "The Big Ragu", when as a youth, several neighborhood ruffians of Italian parentage made Kuntzman consume a pork based tomato sauce, which they called, "gravy"), maker of custom [I]Tefillin[/I], [I]Tallisim[/I], [I]Shtreimel[/I], as well as other items of fine haberdashery related to the practice of Hassidic Judaism, was found dead today in his hotel suite located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The likely culprit appears to be the anaerobic spore-former, [I]clostridium botulinum[/I], most likely picked up after consuming tainted [I]kasha varnishkes[/I] whilst on lunch break during his month-long vacation, where he was also serving as a docent at The Anne Frank Museum.

A stalwart supporter of Zionism and issues related to it's global (if not interplanetary) dissemination, Kuntzman had recently fulfilled his life-long ambition of working in some capacity at the Anne Frank Museum after his seminal power-Klezmer band, [I]Kuntz & Ballz[/I] (EMI/Decca), formed in 1977 with neighborhood chum Bubby Blue Ballz (born, Morris Plotz), had disbanded due to a disagreement related to the creative direction the group would undertake, and Ballz' seemingly incomprehensible epiphany in the belief that farm raised shellfish was actually not [I]treif[/I], something which Kuntzman, "...simply could not comprehend or tolerate even down to my molecular level". Memorial services will be held at the Gerrit van der Veenstraat Synagogue, in Amsterdam, once the [I]chevra kadisha [/I](Jewish burial society) ritually purifies and cleanses his body, dresses it in shrouds, and otherwise prepares the corpse for a proper Jewish burial in the old tradition. Ragu was 49.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3959563]his seminal power-Klezmer band, [I]Kuntz & Ballz[/I] (EMI/Decca), formed in 1977 with neighborhood chum Bubby Blue Ballz (born, Morris Plotz), [/QUOTE]
    no relation to Bobby Blue Bland?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3959583]no relation to Bobby Blue Bland?[/QUOTE]

You're the only one who gets that reference, guaranteed. :D