Thread: The Obama O'Reilly superbowl Sunday interview

All League

The Obama O'Reilly superbowl Sunday interview

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk[/url]

All League
    Just got around to watching it now. What an absolute dick O'Reilly is. Constant interrupting the whole interview, just overall disrespect throughout. I've never seen a President disrespected like this before in a formal interview.

Fox should be embarrassed.

BillO is clearly unprofessional here. Obama does sound sharp here though. I think that he will be very tough to beat. He continues to point out that America was in despair when he came into office and that threat has been abated.

All the r's can shout about is 'Health Care'. That argument does not appear to be strong enough for them yet to win the WH. If Romney is the best the neocons can do, they will lose again.

We all know how Mitt did with health care (el oh el):yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;3958473]BillO is clearly unprofessional here. Obama does sound sharp here though. I think that he will be very tough to beat. He continues to point out that America was in despair when he came into office and that threat has been abated.[/QUOTE]

yes...and with real unemployment in double digit numbers, gas prices likely to remain high, food prices shooting north and the economy moving at a snails pace in two years i'm sure the ayatollah's constant blaming of everyone else as usual will go over well...:yes:

[QUOTE]All the r's can shout about is 'Health Care'. That argument does not appear to be strong enough for them yet to win the WH. If Romney is the best the neocons can do, they will lose again.

We all know how Mitt did with health care (el oh el):yes:[/QUOTE]

health care....out of control spending....continual rewarding of the delinquents...high unemployment...$1trillion down the drain in stimuloss....obama cronyism,...etc, etc, etc...

yup- all they shout about is health care...lol

meanwhile the rats continue to parrot ayatollah obama, waiting for the "hope and change"....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 02-13-2011 at 10:03 PM.

The r's do not present a good plan for the future. To me, the plan looks like Obama as a one term POTUS