Thread: Jon Kyl, Senator from Arizona, retiring

Jon Kyl, Senator from Arizona, retiring

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Arizona Senator Jon Kyl says will not run again [/SIZE]
    PHOENIX | Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:05pm EST

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Veteran Arizona Senator Jon Kyl, the second-ranking Republican in the Senate, said on Thursday that he will not seek a fourth term in 2012 as his "heart says it's time to go."[/QUOTE]

This is a big shock...

He may very well end up in the choosing of the GOP VP, dependent upon who ends up running... As he clearly pointed out in his choose to not run for term again, he wouldn't mind that either...

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    There are lots of tough votes ahead. The Military, Social Security and Medicare all have to be cut and he may not want to be part of that.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3956712]He may very well end up in the choosing of the GOP VP, dependent upon who ends up running... As he clearly pointed out in his choose to not run for term again, he wouldn't mind that either...[/QUOTE]

Romney/ Kyl could work or Trump/ Kyl.................

[QUOTE=Buster;3956939]There are lots of tough votes ahead. The Military, Social Security and Medicare all have to be cut and he may not want to be part of that.[/QUOTE]

the gov't spends 3.7 trillion and it takes in 2.2 trillion... even if they cut down to 3.4 or 3.3 (which would be a huge accomplishment) taxes MUST be raised in 2013. Don't believe anyone who says differently. The only reason they haven't been raised yet is the recession and Obama wanting a 2nd term.