Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So weve been moving all week.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3958741]I didnt wear them because i liked them, i decided to give it a try in a selfish attempt to cash in on my wifes kinkiness level at that moment.

[B]I was thinking commando, but stupidly, all i was left with was a pair of shorts, and while moving that could have been disasterous for some unsuspecting person[/B].

It started out of necessity, and developed into so much more.[/QUOTE]

Either way, showing your nutz or pink panties was a no win.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3958716]Wait till your wife comes home with more fun and games

[IMG]http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/customs-officer-butt-plug.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't believe he's of French discent.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Just let me know what color lip stick is your preference. Ya know, just in case I get you in the JI Secret Santa next year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3958680]

Of course this is something ive never done before, but they were [B]somewhat plain, mute colored[/B][/QUOTE]

that changes everything. for a minute there we thought you were a ghey

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3958680]And all of our clothes were packed up. Anyways, i was sitting in the tub [B]the day before we left[/B] enjoying a glass of the Boojy when it occurred to me all of my underwear were packed away. I presented the problem to my wife, and then she returns a few seconds with 3 choices of HER panties.

Of course this is something ive never done before, but they were somewhat plain, mute colored, and faced with the options, i decided to go for it. Whatever, yeah they sucked, the guys kept leaking out, etc.

The weird part is, [B]later that night after we moved [/B]i was preparing to take a shower, when my wife catches a glimpse of me in the panties and gets a naughty sparkle in her eye. The dirty, sexy look, which usually = a good time later that night. So during mid shower, my wife comes in and offers me up a new pair of her Panties, followed by some sexual, lusty talk.:eek:

Is this normal? What was she implying, or was it merely a good time for her?

:eek::P:(:confused:[/QUOTE]

I'm confused on the whole time line here. So you were in the tub in the morning the day you moved? Or in the tub in the morning the day before you moved and wore panties all day until the next night when you were showering? How long were you wearing womans panties for?! E-gads! And it was just sexy talk, and no sexy actions?!

And I'd be more scared of bending over and my junk flopping out from a pair of panties then just going commando and my junk slipping out. Would the people who help you move rather (not) see for an instant plain junk, or junk in panties?

Anyway, I dunno what yer wife's thinkin. Maybe she just likes the site of junk hangin out of panties. Maybe she likes chicks. Who knows. She's a woman - none of us will ever know what or why they think what they think.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3958716]Wait till your wife comes home with more fun and games

[IMG]http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/customs-officer-butt-plug.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL, Colon Powell...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's all cut SD a break - at least he's getting it.

If I tried this at home my wife would be revolted at the mere potential of me leaving behind 'skidmarks' or 'smoke stains' in her undies... :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958895]Let's all cut SD a break - at least he's getting it.

If I tried this at home my wife would be revolted at the mere potential of me leaving behind 'skidmarks' or 'smoke stains' in her undies... :D[/QUOTE]

Lmao...frankly, I'd be a little concerned if I could fit into my wifes undies.

:eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3958896]Lmao...frankly, I'd be a little concerned if I could fit into my wifes undies.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

Thongs are stretchy...try that first. Make sure your arse isn't festooned with dingleberries first.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

If I tried this at home my wife would be revolted at the mere potential of me leaving behind 'skidmarks' or 'smoke stains' in her undies... :D[/QUOTE]

this week panties....next week dildos....etc.... etc...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I can understand the jokes. i was just trying to be capitalistic in getting some when she was primed. It was what it was.

[QUOTE=32green;3958896]Lmao...frankly, I'd be a little concerned if I could fit into my wifes undies.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

Springs a coming. Get out there and get some laps in. (track, or pool)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958895][B]Let's all cut SD a break [/B]- at least he's getting it.

No doubt - sounds like he's having a good time. :D I tried to put myself in his shoes, and I don't think my wife would have said "Why don't you wear mine?".

LOL - smoke stains

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958899]Thongs are stretchy...try that first. Make sure [B]your arse isn't festooned with dingleberries [/B]first.[/QUOTE]

I might have gone with [I]adorned[/I]. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Irregardless, who wears underwear anymore?

I've been commando since high school.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3958918]Irregardless, who wears underwear anymore?

I've been commando since high school.

_[/QUOTE]

I guess they don't make mens underwear in your s...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958920]I guess they don't make mens underwear in your s...[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/13batman.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958899]Thongs are stretchy...try that first. Make sure your arse isn't festooned with dingleberries first.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3958902]

Springs a coming. Get out there and get some laps in. (track, or pool)[/QUOTE]

The point being....:rolleyes:

The confluence of circumstances that would cause me to don a pair of pantiez has not been realized, nor will it be, absent firearms.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3958923][IMG]http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/13batman.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I threw that one in the slot for you... :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3958924]The point being....:rolleyes:

[B]The confluence of circumstances that would cause me to don a pair of pantiez has not been realized, nor will it be, absent firearms[/B].[/QUOTE]

Who are you kidding? Of course you would. If your wife said "Put these on, and you'll get some", you'd be in her black lace thong quicker than the time it took to lose your virginity.

[SIZE="1"]As a matter of fact, we'd all prolly do it..... [/SIZE]

:ontome:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3958693]So you wear women's underpants AND take baths? Hewwwmo.[/QUOTE]

never mind that he drinks beaujolais!