Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So weve been moving all week.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3958960]never mind that he drinks beaujolais![/QUOTE]

thats actually the one part of the story i was elaborating on. It was actually a Cabernet, but i get a kick out of the wine buffs throwing around that name in the wine corner.

And you know baths are comfortable. Especially with epsom salts. Your skin can come out smooth.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3958964]And you know baths are comfortable. ... Your skin can come out smooth.[/QUOTE]
    :erm:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3958960]never mind that he drinks beaujolais![/QUOTE]

Can't blame the guy for drinking that, or anything else, when he lives in the heart of Gods wine country.

If I lived there, instead of a cup of coffee on the way to work, I'd make it a cup of wine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958920]I guess they don't make mens underwear in your s...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3958923][IMG]http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/13batman.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I will proly not hear the end of this, but when we were kids, my Mom used to take us to this childrens store at Roosevelt Field called Cornell's to buy alot of our school clothes or dress clothes for Church, etc (remember when people got dressed up for Church?).

My older brother was a bit...portly, so he shopped in the "Husky" shop.

My 2 younger brothers were normal size, so they shopped in the normal kids shop.

My shop? It was called the "Cadet" shop. :O

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3958970][B]Can't blame the guy for drinking that, or anything else, when he lives in the heart of Gods wine country.
    [/B]
    If I lived there, instead of a cup of coffee on the way to work, I'd make it a cup of wine.[/QUOTE]

Just moved to the town of Sonoma. I guess we must have lived in the fake wine country in Mendocino, because when you enter Sonoma it says "Sonoma:the REAL wine country" Cliquey, huh?

You should roll through sometime. Its only a few thousand miles. I hear Tuesdays are nice in the town square, because there is a farmers market, and you can just roll around drinking wine from different vendors whilst walking around outside.:)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3958994]Just moved to the town of Sonoma. I guess we must have lived in the fake wine country in Mendocino, because when you enter Sonoma it says "Sonoma:the REAL wine country" Cliquey, huh?

You should roll through sometime. Its only a few thousand miles. I hear Tuesdays are nice in the town square, because there is a farmers market, and you can just roll around drinking wine from different vendors whilst walking around outside.:)[/QUOTE]

Is it acceptable to walk around drinking wine whilst wearing womens unmentionables?! :D

If I roll through, it's gunna be for like a month. Of course, I'll have to win lotto first to pay those wine prices! That, or just keep hittin' the tasting rooms....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3959027]Is it acceptable to walk around drinking wine whilst wearing womens unmentionables?! :D

[/QUOTE]

I would hope that someone was drinking when walking around wearing womens' unmentionables...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it's early, but this is the "Thread of the Off-Season".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3959112]I know it's early, but this is the "Thread of the Off-Season".[/QUOTE]

I don't have the energy to look right now, but wasn't somebody on the Pfail Strip busting your balls for something or other over the weekend?

Whomever it was, they were being a total doosh. If you tell me what thread it was, I'll go back in and admonish them with extreme prejudice, maybe taunt them a second time.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3959112]I know it's early, but this is the "Thread of the Off-Season".[/QUOTE]

I really hope not. Ive already lost my passion for the NFL, and if this is the best we as the hampur can offer, im gonna have a boring year at home with the kids all day.

DUMP this abomination.

[SIZE="1"].......when my wife got home tonight, she told me "i didnt get a bottle of wine, because i figured you would want to get out. Oh, and I hope you got my email and shaved it" It always gets extra attention when its freshly shaven.
    [/SIZE]
    :banana:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/The-Frist-Time-I-Wore-Panties/272314[/url]
    The Frist Time I Wore Panties Stories & Experiences

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3959368]
    .......when my wife got home tonight, she told me "i didnt get a bottle of wine, because i figured you would want to get out. Oh, and I hope you got my email and shaved it" It always gets extra attention when its freshly shaven.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not even gunna ask about that one. First, womens panties, now "it's shaven"? Usually I think of beaver, but somehow I think that may not be the case this time. :shakehead:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3959469]I'm not even gunna ask about that one. First, womens panties, now "it's shaven"? Usually I think of beaver, but somehow I think that may not be the case this time. :shakehead:[/QUOTE]

Maybe the wife digs anilingus (sic), but only if sd's bunghole is properly groomed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3958899]Thongs are stretchy...try that first. Make sure your arse isn't festooned with dingleberries first.[/QUOTE]

weird thread. nice use of "festooned", which you vowed to use more often.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3959475]Maybe the wife digs anilingus (sic), but only if sd's bunghole is properly groomed.[/QUOTE]

I used to work for a crazy landscaper in my younger years. He said having his ashhole licked was good.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3959487]I used to work for a crazy landscaper in my younger years. He said having his ashhole licked was good.[/QUOTE]

I had a very good friend who enjoyed this activity--performed by another friend's wife (the other friend had no idea about their liaisons)--whilst he performed a butter churning maneuver on himself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3959492]I had a very good friend who enjoyed this activity--performed by another friend's wife (the other friend had no idea about their liaisons)--whilst he performed a butter churning maneuver on himself.[/QUOTE]

Yikes! Imagine being the guy who just found THAT out - "You mean you've been tongue punching Jerry's fart box while he yanks his bean?" That poor SOB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3959492]I had a very good friend who enjoyed this activity--performed by another friend's wife (the other friend had no idea about their liaisons)--whilst he performed a butter churning maneuver on himself.[/QUOTE]

Rusty Trombone!:eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;3959543]Rusty Trombone!:eek:[/QUOTE]

May not be quite the rusty trombone, but a variation of. I believe the rusty trombone is when the person licking the dirty penny is ALSO giving a reach around at the same time. Perhaps Borgo can confirm this. :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3959518]Yikes! Imagine being the guy who just found THAT out - "You mean you've been tongue punching Jerry's fart box while he yanks his bean?" That poor SOB.[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, the husband never found out. She always made it a point to brush well after performing the activity, and prepare pasta with gorgonzola for dinner that night.

[QUOTE=2milehighJet;3959543]Rusty Trombone!:eek:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Big L;3959557]May not be quite the rusty trombone, but a variation of. I believe the rusty trombone is when the person licking the dirty penny is ALSO giving a reach around at the same time. Perhaps Borgo can confirm this. :D[/QUOTE]

Big L is correct. The "trombonist" is behind the recipient administering the tongue work, whilst reaching around (or from underneath) to "play the trombone".