Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's on tap for Valentine's Day?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

What's on tap for Valentine's Day?

I know deep down you're all a bunch of hopeless romantics. What are your plans for tonight? I have dinner reservations with my gf at a nice little Italian place. Should be a very nice evening.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6lAtpcI_Q[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3959121]I know deep down you're all a bunch of hopeless romantics. What are your plans for tonight? I have dinner reservations with my gf at a nice little Italian place. Should be a very nice evening.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6lAtpcI_Q[/url][/QUOTE]

Hearth fired pizza margherita / arugula salad with balsamic vinaigrette, followed by a couple doses of benadryl for the kiddies, topped off with the naughty sex.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Romance is dead. It was acquired in hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece.

We're gonna put the kid to bed at her usual time, make dinner, drink cheap champagne and then bang like nanny goats.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Dropped two bills in a New Rest. in town last night...a little surf and turf.

Wife was happy, so end goal....met.

YAY

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    death in wife's family last week. so nothing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be in my room crying with a bottle of red.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3959151]death in wife's family last week. so nothing.[/QUOTE]

My condolences to your family, Timmy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3959155]My condolences to your family, Timmy.[/QUOTE]

thank you

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3959158]thank you[/QUOTE]

Oh you were being serious?

:eek:

Prayers and best wishes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mac & cheese for dinner with the kids. Gorge on chocolate. Surf pron until 12:30am. Poke wife with boner repeatedly until she gives in...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    on a day like this i like to think what charlie sheen would do. so a bottle of kettle an 8 ball and a hooker. maybe just 2 out of the 3

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife made a lovely dinner.

Shrimp Cocktail
    Shrimp Scampi
    Fresh Salad

And for dessert in a lil while we have a bottle of Rose Moet and Fresh made chocolare covered strawberries.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3959160]Oh you were being serious?

:eek:

Prayers and best wishes[/QUOTE]

He said it last week, that he was going to be away from the board because of a death in the family.

You only read his witty rapier stuff to make unfunny comments about him, don't you?

:D

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew I'd be working late tonite (large transaction is happening tonite/tomorrow am) so I left work at 3:00 and we just went for drinks. A very nice Zinfandel at a place equidistant* from our abodes, a single red rose exchanged.

Knowing that tonite would be a wash out, we went away this weekend for some excellent food, mass quantities of alcohol and some simple delights--got her a box of hand-made truffles and monstrous dipped strawberries from a local chocolatier and a Deep Red Forever Rose (now I never have to buy roses again. Er, well, after tonite :O ).

It was a quite nice and pleasurable weekend.

[SIZE="1"]*this should be added to the Hampur lexicon/dictionary (as it doesn't get used nearly often enough) with irregardless, festoon, bloviate, whilst, testigles, dooshnozzle and...I'm forgetting the rest.[/SIZE]

_

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3959281]I knew I'd be working late tonite (large transaction is happening tonite/tomorrow am) so I left work at 3:00 and we just went for drinks. A very nice Zinfandel at a place equidistant* from our abodes, a single red rose exchanged.

Knowing that tonite would be a wash out, we went away this weekend for some excellent food, mass quantities of alcohol and some simple delights--got her a box of hand-made truffles and monstrous dipped strawberries from a local chocolatier and a Deep Red Forever Rose (now I never have to buy roses again. Er, well, after tonite :O ).

[SIZE="1"]*this should be added to the Hampur lexicon/dictionary (as it doesn't get used nearly often enough) with irregardless, festoon, bloviate, whilst, testigles, dooshnozzle and...I'm forgetting the rest.[/SIZE]

_[/QUOTE]

He said box. lol.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3959151]death in wife's family last week. so nothing.[/QUOTE]...sorry with sympathies...on a lighter note my wifes boyfreind is taking her out to dinner tonite...heard its a really nice place...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3959281]I knew I'd be working late tonite[B] (large transaction is happening tonite/tomorrow am)[/B] so I left work at 3:00 and we just went for drinks. A very nice Zinfandel at a place equidistant* from our abodes, a single red rose exchanged.

_[/QUOTE]

This part sounds fishy. Roll strapped.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3959373]This part sounds fishy. Roll strapped.[/QUOTE]

So what are you wearing right now?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3959373]This part sounds fishy. Roll strapped.[/QUOTE]

It's not. Believe me. Not happy right now.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girlfriend is nursing school 5 hours away so we spent the night on a "Skype date" because of my our inability to switch things around to see each other today. Going up there on Friday night to spend the extended three day weekend with her. Should be fun.