Thread: Greg Little

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Greg Little

What do people think of him as a prospect? If we didn't resign Edwards could he be a legit replacement for him or if we didn't resign Holmes could he develop into a #1 type? Looks like he will fall due to being suspended this whole season and was just wondering what the consensus on him was.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's got the physical ability and the actions of an NFL WR...there's like 4-5 true #1 WRs in the league, and I'm not even sure that matters...most offenses just don't work that way and if they do it's because they have an Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson to do that with....knocks on him are that he's a little arrogant plus that whole agent thing... he's one of my 3-4 favorite WR prospects who won't go in the first two rounds...he's got some Boldin in him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Any chance he falls to the fourth round? I feel like we should go defense on with the 1st 2 picks, but I would love to pick up a WR in the middle rounds. Jets need to develop some young talent at WR, in-house.

I'm guessing his stock fell considerably after being suspended - no idea if it will recover.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Any chance he falls to the fourth round? I feel like we should go defense on with the 1st 2 picks, but I would love to pick up a WR in the middle rounds. Jets need to develop some young talent at WR, in-house.

I'm guessing his stock fell considerably after being suspended - no idea if it will recover.
    My understanding from reading up on him is that he is a kinda raw, but has amazing tools to work with. The year off hurt his stock pretty badly in that it's a questionable character thing (to go along with his slight diva issue) and he didn't develop any further. I think he is there at our 4th round pick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want BE back bad!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    I want BE back bad!!!
    You and me both brother... just gotta hope the FO sees it our way too.