Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cecil Shorts lll - WR/ Mount Union

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,712
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cecil Shorts lll - WR/ Mount Union

    He is a Wr to keep an eye on...

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    He is a Wr to keep an eye on...
    Would you mind telling us why?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    Would you mind telling us why?
    u heard it here 1st...+ the kiper mentioned him too on espn as a sleeper!!!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    u heard it here 1st...+ the kiper mentioned him too on espn as a sleeper!!!
    Actually, no I didn't hear about him here first.

    It seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about him as a prospect...and the only reason you started this thread is because Mel Kiper Jr. called him a sleeper on Sportscenter.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    Actually, no I didn't hear about him here first.

    It seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about him as a prospect...and the only reason you started this thread is because Mel Kiper Jr. called him a sleeper on Sportscenter.
    Dude seriously chill the f*ck out you have walked into every single thread guns blazing acting like you are the Nostradamus of the draft.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Dude seriously chill the f*ck out you have walked into every single thread guns blazing acting like you are the Nostradamus of the draft.
    I asked a simple question and he failed to answer it.

    I'm not here to start trouble - it just irks me when someone claims they knew about a prospect "first", when clearly that wasn't the case here.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    Actually, no I didn't hear about him here first.

    It seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about him as a prospect...and the only reason you started this thread is because Mel Kiper Jr. called him a sleeper on Sportscenter.
    Actually, i meant to start a thread about 2 wks ago on Shorts. Kiper just reminded me that i forgot to start a thread on him.. thats all...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Actually, i meant to start a thread about 2 wks ago on Shorts.
    ...and this matters because?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    ...acting like you are the Nostradamus of the draft.
    For the record, I am the Nostradamus of the draft.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    For the record, I am the Nostradamus of the draft.
    if that's so please allow me to introduce myself- i am Christ the King of the draft.....

    as far as Shorts; eh- nothing great...possible #4 at the next level....he reminds of Johnny Lam Jones not because of his speed but because he constantly leaves his feet unnecessarily to catch the ball- did it constantly at Mt Union and did it during Shrine practices...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us