Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Work Doosh

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Work Doosh

Should I punch him in the back of his f*cking head when he isn't expecting it? Or should I "accidentally" slam my car into his gay convertible in the parking lot? Or should I wait until we are in a meeting, raise my hand and ask him what the f*ck is your problem, you little 4' 2" a**eyed f*ck face?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3966390]Should I punch him in the back of his f*cking head when he isn't expecting it? Or should I "accidentally" slam my car into his gay convertible in the parking lot? Or should I wait until we are in a meeting, raise my hand and ask him what the f*ck is your problem, you little 4' 2" a**eyed f*ck face?[/QUOTE]

LOL

I'm running on 1 hour of sleep. I have no anger in me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3966390]Should I punch him in the back of his f*cking head when he isn't expecting it? Or should I "accidentally" slam my car into his gay convertible in the parking lot? Or should I wait until we are in a meeting, raise my hand and ask him what the f*ck is your problem, you little 4' 2" a**eyed f*ck face?[/QUOTE]

You work with Stokes?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3966392]You work with Stokes?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

JStrokes is most definitely an a**eyed f*ck face, but i think he's actually 4'5".

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call him out in front of everyone. Embarrass him until he wets his pants.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next meeting, ask if anyone wants coffee and go to the bathroom and wipe your balls in his cup, put a few pubes in there too.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3966398]Next meeting, ask if anyone wants coffee and go to the bathroom and wipe your balls in his cup, put a few pubes in there too.[/QUOTE]

Is that what Frenchys really do?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3966400]Is that what Frenchys really do?[/QUOTE]
    Only waiters to American tourists.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3966395]JStrokes is most definitely an a**eyed f*ck face, but i think he's actually 4'5".[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!

That's just not right.

He's trying to retaliate for something I reported him for about 6 mos ago. He's been keeping a "log book" of when I come in and leave for the day, when I take lunch, etc. Thing is that he isn't in my department, we just share an office...so when I come and go isn't of concern to him. I'm just growing tired of his shtick and the little comments he makes throughout the day to my other coworkers. I'm not playing the office drama game....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3966401]Only waiters to American tourists.[/QUOTE]

Good thing I'm Greek ;)

I don't even wanna know what you do to Greek people

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stuff him in a burlap sack and throw him in Lake Erie. Am I missing something?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3966405]
    He's trying to retaliate for something [B]I reported him for about 6 mos ago. [/B]He's been keeping a "log book" of when I come in and leave for the day, when I take lunch, etc. Thing is that he isn't in my department, we just share an office...so when I come and go isn't of concern to him. I'm just growing tired of his shtick and the little comments he makes throughout the day to my other coworkers. I'm not playing the office drama game....[/QUOTE]

Hampur needs more info :cool:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3966405]He's trying to retaliate for [B]something I reported him for about 6 mos ago[/B]. He's been keeping a "log book" of when I come in and leave for the day, when I take lunch, etc. Thing is that he isn't in my department, we just share an office...so when I come and go isn't of concern to him. I'm just growing tired of his shtick and the little comments he makes throughout the day to my other coworkers. I'm not playing the office drama game....[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3966413]Hampur needs more info :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yes, please elaborate. Did you report him for farting against a bathroom wall?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3966405]LMFAO!!!

That's just not right.

He's trying to retaliate for something [B]I reported him[/B] for about 6 mos ago. He's been keeping a "log book" of when I come in and leave for the day, when I take lunch, etc. Thing is that he isn't in my department, we just share an office...so when I come and go isn't of concern to him. I'm just growing tired of his shtick and the little comments he makes throughout the day to my other coworkers. [B]I'm not playing the office drama game....[/B][/QUOTE]Sounds like you did. If you didn't like this guy you shoulda ambushed him on his way home. Tattling is never the way to go and should be frowned upon by the Hampur Community.

Paging Timmy...
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 02-24-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3966405]LMFAO!!!

That's just not right.

He's trying to retaliate for something I reported him for about 6 mos ago. He's been keeping a "log book" of when I come in and leave for the day, when I take lunch, etc. Thing is that he isn't in my department, we just share an office...so when I come and go isn't of concern to him. I'm just growing tired of his shtick and the little comments he makes throughout the day to my other coworkers. I'm not playing the office drama game....[/QUOTE]

ask his boss if this is a good use of his time - being your babysitter. then tell HR you're being harassed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3966395]JStrokes is most definitely an a**eyed f*ck face, but i think he's actually 4'5".[/QUOTE]

5'-3 7/8" DirtStain.

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3966425]5'-3 7/8" DirtStain.

_[/QUOTE]

I hear FF2 is taller than that.

Laying down.

:rimshot:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

u mad?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3966413]Hampur needs more info :cool:[/QUOTE]

Extremely lewd comments to some of his female subordinates. Called one of them a "stupid b*tch" a few times. Showing a video on his phone of his GF masturbating to some of the maintenance guys while some of the interns we in the office. I said something to him twice to cool it...that a couple of them had approached me and said that they wanted to quit because they felt uncomfortable working around him. He figured out who had said something to me and then was passive aggressive to them for months. When I asked him to cool it, he told me that me, of all people, shouldn't be throwing stones. I explained that my "office inappropriateness" was a little different. I drop a few f-bombs, listen to death metal and don't follow the company dress code.

And when I reported him, I didn't do it behind his back. He was sitting right there in the meeting. He of course, got all defensive and said everything was taken out of context. When it was obvious the a**hole wouldn't get fired, the girls that initially complained didn't want to say anything on record with the HR guy (can't say I blame them...he controls their workload and has a long history of using that to make people's lives miserable).

After the meeting, he approached me in the hallway and told me to stay out of his way (which I have)...but now he's making things a bit more personal.

He's been here a pretty long time and kisses the right a**es....that's why he's still here.