Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: Cheez-Its®

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    Cheez-Its®

    As far as crackers go you could do alot worse.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    The original flavor is great, if not loaded with a 24 day supply of salt for an average sized human.

  3. #3
    You could also do far-better.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Reduced fat tastes the same.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    You could also do far-better.
    What kind of cracker do you like?

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    The original flavor is great, if not loaded with a 24 day supply of salt for an average sized human.
    Yeah, way too much salt. I'm supossed to avoid salt but I love it.

    I love Salt & Vinegar chips too.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Yeah, way too much salt. I'm supossed to avoid salt but I love it.

    I love Salt & Vinegar chips too.
    I gotta say these are the best


  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I gotta say these are the best

    Why can't food thats good for you taste like those?

    Why does healthy food taste like crap? It's a cruel world.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Why can't food thats good for you taste like those?

    Why does healthy food taste like crap? It's a cruel world.
    Have some celery that will calm you down.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I gotta say these are the best

    Interestingly, these are produced in Cape Cod.


    -

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Interestingly, these are produced in Cape Cod.


    -
    Do you think he ran to the supermarket to get them?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Interestingly, these are produced in Cape Cod.


    -
    Quelle surprise.

    And just around the corner from the sacred former Airport Liquors.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    Quelle surprise.

    And just around the corner from the sacred former Airport Liquors.
    I'm over it, I found a new place over by the Cape COdder.


  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Ok this is getting sad.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Ok this is getting sad.
    Gfy.

    Why don't you contribute to a thread instead of always criticizing?

    Huh?

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Gfy.

    Why don't you contribute to a thread instead of always criticizing?

    Huh?
    You were going for max irony here right? I am in love with salt and vinegar chips...

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    You were going for max irony here right? I am in love with salt and vinegar chips...
    This is the best we got. It's the offseason

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    You could also do far-better.
    +1

    Mediocre choice at best.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    As far as crackers go you could do alot worse.
    I prefer the nips....Cheese Nips that is..




    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 02-27-2011 at 10:51 AM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    I prefer the nips....Cheese Nips that is..


    Nips >>>>>>>>>>> Its.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us