Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 271

Thread: Oscars

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171

    Oscars

    That intro was pretty funny.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Its a sad day when this and the nba is the best thing a sunday night has to offer.

    I miss football.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Its a sad day when this and the nba is the best thing a sunday night has to offer.

    I miss football.
    I hope they show these lesbian scenes that Hathaway is talking about.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,562
    Hathaway has a decent rack.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Intro was ok but Hathaway and Franco are in over their heads and I'm cringing a bit.

    Scarlett Johansen looks fantastic.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Hathaway has a decent rack.
    Meh

    Her scenes in Havoc were pretty good though

  8. #8
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Intro was ok but Hathaway and Franco are in over their heads and I'm cringing a bit.

    Scarlett Johansen looks fantastic.
    They're both pretty bad.

    Obviously, they're probably pretty nervous and I guess that's to be expected... but they're hosting the Oscars. This isn't the time to be nervous. You step up and do it or you don't do it at all.

    I've already switched back to the Knicks game.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    They're both pretty bad.

    Obviously, they're probably pretty nervous and I guess that's to be expected... but they're hosting the Oscars. This isn't the time to be nervous. You step up and do it or you don't do it at all.

    I've already switched back to the Knicks game.
    they have been on screen for about 2 mins...give them a chance will yah?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    They're both pretty bad.

    Obviously, they're probably pretty nervous and I guess that's to be expected... but they're hosting the Oscars. This isn't the time to be nervous. You step up and do it or you don't do it at all.

    I've already switched back to the Knicks game.
    They should have Rex host the Oscars.

  11. #11
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    they have been on screen for about 2 mins... give them a chance will yah?
    No.














  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    They should have Rex host the Oscars.
    Oh..my..God...YES!

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    they have been on screen for about 2 mins...give them a chance will yah?
    we knew you sucked after your second post

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    James Franco looks high, but I'm pretty sure that's just his face.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Geez, what the hell is Britney Spears going to announce tomorrow morning.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    we knew you sucked after your second post

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Unless Anne Hathaway is hosting the Oscars fully nude (or better yet, in some nice lingerie)....

    ...then couldn't give a **** less than I do right now.



    Industry self-masturbation is of little worth tbh.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Holy Shlt Kirk Douglas is still alive?!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Unless Anne Hathaway is hosting the Oscars fully nude (or better yet, in some nice lingerie)....

    ...then couldn't give a **** less than I do right now.



    Industry self-masturbation is of little worth tbh.
    why bother posting?

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Omg...Kirk Douglas vs. Dick Clark.

    I thought of it first.

    Rock em SOckem Strokebotz




    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us