Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Just watched Charlie Sheen interview on Today

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3970373]Charlie just posted a picture of himself with Babe Ruth's 1927 World Series ring. :eek:

[url]http://twitpic.com/458bdr[/url]

This guy just gets more awesome by they day.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

That watch is pretty ridiculous too.

Hall Of Fame
    Robert Downey Jr. made a hell of a comeback, but I don't think he was this whacked out.

All League
    I must be un the ultra-minority here, but I really don't get why everyone is up Sheens ass. No one of us has any direct knowledge of Sheen. Everything we're all hearing is, at best, second hand. It appears he took a drug test, and is clean. Essentially he's living a Hugh Hefner life style, but is open about it, unlike Mr. Hefner. So everyones on his case just because he chooses to live a different life style than what "we" deem socially acceptable? Sure, he comes across as a bit eccentric, but so what?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Big L;3970576]I must be un the ultra-minority here, but I really don't get why everyone is up Sheens ass. No one of us has any direct knowledge of Sheen. Everything we're all hearing is, at best, second hand. It appears he took a drug test, and is clean. Essentially he's living a Hugh Hefner life style, but is open about it, unlike Mr. Hefner. So everyones on his case just because he chooses to live a different life style than what "we" deem socially acceptable? Sure, he comes across as a bit eccentric, but so what?[/QUOTE]
    I have no problem with it but I'm European so this is acceptable behavior.

Only glitch for me is he has kids. Seeing Daddy taken to the hospital, coked out of his skull ain't cool.

All League
    winning
    [url]http://www.spearhead-entertainment.com/storage/charliesheen.swf[/url]