Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow JI members you feel may dislike you...

[QUOTE=Tucker134;3971077]I've been d*oshy in the baseball forum, as I have a weird hatred for the Yankees & it sometimes gets the better of me. APologies for those who dislike me bc of it- I am an otherwise aight guy...just ask POlidore![/QUOTE]

It's true! Tucker is a great dude.. went to both his Jet playoff parties this year and had an absolute blast. Turns out we both know people at each other's jobs. This coming from someone who used to battle with him in the baseball forum.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971229]It's true! Tucker is a great dude.. went to both his Jet playoff parties this year and had an absolute blast. Turns out we both know people at each other's jobs. This coming from someone who used to battle with him in the baseball forum.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! So when's the big day?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971229]It's true! Tucker is a great dude.. went to both his Jet playoff parties this year and had an absolute blast. [/QUOTE]

this is way too gushing for talking about another man

[QUOTE=FF2®;3971231]Congrats! So when's the big day?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3971240]this is way too gushing for talking about another man[/QUOTE]

lol.. it's ok. Someday you guys will be comfortable with your sexuality. Great guy is just GUSHING!

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971251]lol.. it's ok. Someday you guys will be comfortable with your sexuality. Great guy is just GUSHING![/QUOTE]

You got me all wrong. I'm very happy for both of you.

[QUOTE=FF2®;3971253]You got me all wrong. I'm very happy for both of you.[/QUOTE]

I expect better from you than gay jokes. Well not really, but still.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971229]It's true! Tucker is a great dude.. went to both his Jet playoff parties this year and had an absolute blast. [/QUOTE]

Playoff parties?

:mad:

[QUOTE=32green;3971258]Playoff parties?

:mad:[/QUOTE]

Yeah... former Miss Teen USA was bartending and Miss USA and Miss Universe were hanging out too......

And no that's not a joke. ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971263]Yeah... former Miss Teen USA was bartending and Miss USA and Miss Universe were hanging out too......

And no that's not a joke. ;)[/QUOTE]

Those werent the pictures you posted....with draftdoosh...

:eek:

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3971143]In Moga's first post, he claimed to pick 68 percent of NFL games correctly. I believe he said "join me and prosper". Then he started publicly posting his picks and got his azz kicked bad. To make up for his losses he tried parlays (always a good idea). As bad as he was, he still started threads stating when he would be "releasing my picks for next week":D

When the betting didn't work out he switched to advanced medical advice.

I didn't like him at first, but he quickly became a favorite.

Various sign offs too

Moga
    Frank
    Franklin Mogga III
    FMIII
    III
    F3[/QUOTE]

He lost some serious coin! :D

[QUOTE=32green;3971267]Those werent the pictures you posted....with draftdoosh...

:eek:[/QUOTE]

From the Jets wine launch party thing? No those were cheerleaders.. excuse me flight crew. This was the Jets/Pats party:

[IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4665/photoen.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971263]Yeah... former Miss Teen USA was bartending and Miss USA and Miss Universe were hanging out too......

And no that's not a joke. ;)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971276] This was the Jets/Pats party:

[IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4665/photoen.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Who is that, Ms. Ink groin?

:alien:

-

[QUOTE=32green;3971277]Who is that, Ms. Ink groin?

:alien:

-[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[url]http://www.askmen.com/specials/2011_top_99/86-rima-fakih.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971276]From the Jets wine launch party thing? No those were cheerleaders.. excuse me flight crew. This was the Jets/Pats party:

[IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4665/photoen.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Poli- don't listen to 32, she's a cutie. Wow.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3971279]Poli- don't listen to 32, she's a cutie. Wow.

_[/QUOTE]

+1

Nice job. Betsy agrees too...she said she would've "scored her digits" if she was at that party"...

:D:O

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3971284]+1

Nice job. Betsy agrees too...she said she would've "scored her digits" if she was at that party"...

:D:O[/QUOTE]

HOT

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971285]HOT[/QUOTE]

Problem is, she forgets her own cell phone number when she goes out and instead gives out mine (ok...it's not [I]that[/I] much of a problem). The "morning after" the last time we went out, I got a few text messages from girls I didn't know. I kinda panicked..."WTF did I do last night" lol.

When she got up she asked if Kayla or Melissa had texted me. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971254]I expect better from you than gay jokes. Well not really, but still.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to be one of the guys. :(

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3971287]Problem is, she forgets her own cell phone number when she goes out and instead gives out mine (ok...it's not [I]that[/I] much of a problem). The "morning after" the last time we went out, I got a few text messages from girls I didn't know. I kinda panicked..."WTF did I do last night" lol.

When she got up she asked if Kayla or Melissa had texted me. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hahahahha that's amazing. If she brings home Miss USA I want pics.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JStokes;3971279]Poli- don't listen to 32, she's a cutie. Wow.

_[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3971284]+1

:D:O[/QUOTE]

Not only does it look like an midget was head bobbing her pubez with a bic, she possibly is hiding massive surgical scars with that silk pants ensemble.

You can see giant surgical stitches beneath the fabric.

:dunno:

[SIZE="1"][I]Im just jealous. FML[/I][/SIZE]

:mad:
    Last edited by 32green; 03-02-2011 at 09:54 PM.