Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow JI members you feel may dislike you...

Jets Insider VIP
    Everyone likes me.

Im the coolest.

[QUOTE=32green;3971305]Not only does it look like an midget was head bobbing her pubez with a bic, she possibly is hiding massive surgical scars with that silk pants ensemble.

You can see giant surgical stitches beneath the fabric.

:dunno:

[SIZE="1"][I]Im just jealous. FML[/I][/SIZE]

:mad:[/QUOTE]

Haaaa... love it. Destroying a askmen top 99 Miss USA winner isn't easy, but you have skills. Not so sure about the scars though.

[IMG]http://img.poptower.com/pic-45680/rima-fakih.jpg?d=600[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971312]Haaaa... love it. Destroying a askmen top 99 Miss USA winner isn't easy, but you have skills. Not so sure about the scars though.

[IMG]http://img.poptower.com/pic-45680/rima-fakih.jpg?d=600[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Airbrushing.

fml

f it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kelly;3971187]ok ,
    why am i NOT the 1st one on the list ? :confused: ?[/QUOTE]

You're not even in their league of trolling.

[IMG]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/Trolling.jpg[/IMG]

What you're doing is some else even more bizarre. At least they are real people.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3971375]What you're doing is some else even more bizarre. At least they are real people.[/QUOTE]

You ain't kidding...

Let's pretend I'm from Denmark, post pictures of Norway, post links to 2 month old article and pictures of people jumping.......from a library in Atlanta, Georgia.

~

~~~~~

Farking dumba**....

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3971193]i'm pretty sure ADemas is locked in a dark basement somewhere, plotting my assassination.

POSSIBLY via a smothering 5-testigle teabag :eek:[/QUOTE]

He's too busy! All those algoriddems; universal yick yack and whatever.

He can't touch you, buddy. Not with me and 32gats looking out for you. :yes:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3971098]Who hated the good Doctor? I demand to know. Bring that person to me and we will have words.

Franklin Moga III is my second favorite poster on JI of all time.

Only slightly behind Los Yets.[/QUOTE]

I LOVED Franklin Moga III; his brashness offset the pats-envy that was tweaked by Mike in Houston (TX). He was a breath of fresh air, and I always tried to engage him in shenanigans. The Doctor thing was hilarious.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=southside;3970932]That's like Charlie Sheen level of WIN right there.[/QUOTE]

WINNING here, WINNING there!

JT 'handles' kelso as well as anyone. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3971066]Yeah, and he'd never, ever man up and admit he was wrong. He would just disappear... or start in another thread with blatant trolling.

Then, on the rare occasion that the Jets beat the Pats, Tx made a (in my opinion, highly calculated) "Great game guys" thread and everyone and their mother sucked his you-know-what all day long for it. It was horribly pathetic. "Oh, he's such a great poster, ohh he's such a great guy." Bull****, he was some loser retiree in Texas with nothing else better to do with his time. You've never met him, don't pretend like you know him. As much as I was annoyed by him, I was annoyed by his legion of ass kissing admirers even more.

He was the only poster I truly, genuinely disliked.[/QUOTE]

wow :eek:

I don't think we've ever seen this side of you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;3971558]wow :eek:

I don't think we've ever seen this side of you.[/QUOTE]
    Evil Paulie.

Oh, you don't want none of that. :nono:

[QUOTE=32green;3971314]Airbrushing.

fml

f it.[/QUOTE]

you're right, she's ugly

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3971563]you're right, she's ugly[/QUOTE]

I think she looks better in the pic with Poli. Definitely looks like the type that has bunions.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971576]I think she looks better in the pic with Poli. Definitely looks like the type that has bunions.[/QUOTE]

Don't get SAR excited.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971576]I think she looks better in the pic with Poli. Definitely looks like the type that has bunions.[/QUOTE]

Outside of your spouse, is there a woman who you find flawless?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3971383]You ain't kidding...

Let's pretend I'm from Denmark, post pictures of Norway, post links to 2 month old article and pictures of people jumping.......[B]from a library in Atlanta, Georgia.[/B]

~

~~~~~

Farking dumba**....[/QUOTE]

Hey! I saw what you did there!:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3971585]Outside of your spouse, is there a woman who you find flawless?[/QUOTE]

lolz

Trust me, my wife has her flaws. I find many women physically flawless, but it's more fun to make ridiculous claims and sense the exasperation in others. In fact, I think I felt a brief jolt of energy when you read my post and sighed.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;3971558]wow :eek:

I don't think we've ever seen this side of you.[/QUOTE]

Those arguments with Tx & pauliec were epic.
    You could cut the vitriol with a knife and hand it out on plates...kind of like a rage cake..

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971591]lolz

Trust me, my wife has her flaws. I find many women physically flawless, but it's more fun to make ridiculous claims and sense the exasperation in others. In fact, [B]I think I felt a brief jolt of energy when you read my post and sighed.[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! You have just identified the essence of my being since I was about 12 year's old. I just always wanted to mess with people; to get a "freak out" reaction, even at my own expense.

Seriously, I never take your/other's comments personally when it comes to women and their attributes, good or bad. I really like the dynamic of us men discussing chicks. Takes me back to doing the same thing with my buddies in high school, college, or the workplace. I tell my wife all the time that guys could spend 24 hours a day talking about chicks and never tire of it.

I'm looking for a cup of coffee.

Anyone know where I can get some?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3971602]LOL! You have just identified the essence of my being since I was about 12 year's old. [B]I just always wanted to mess with people[/B]; to get a "freak out" reaction, even at my own expense.

Seriously, I never take your/other's comments personally when it comes to women and their attributes, good or bad. I really like the dynamic of us men discussing chicks. Takes me back to doing the same thing with my buddies in high school, college, or the workplace. [B]I tell my wife all the time that guys could spend 24 hours a day talking about chicks and never tire of it[/B].[/QUOTE]

These. :yes:

"But what if something else came up in the conversation, like football or work?"
    "It would always circle back to chicks."
    "How does that not get boring?"
    "It just doesn't."
    "But-"
    "Don't try to understand. Accept."
    <sigh, chewing> "Fine. WTF did you do to this chicken?"
    "YOU'RE a chicken!" :mad: