Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fellow JI members you feel may dislike you...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;3971610]I'm looking for a cup of coffee.

Anyone know where I can get some?[/QUOTE]

Depends. What are you willing to do for it?

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971621]These. :yes:

"But what if something else came up in the conversation, like football or work?"
    "It would always circle back to chicks."
    "How does that not get boring?"
    "It just doesn't."
    "But-"
    "Don't try to understand. Accept."
    [B]<sigh, chewing> "Fine. WTF did you do to this chicken?"[/B]
    "YOU'RE a chicken!" :mad:[/QUOTE]

I pray this really transpired. LOL! I get yelled at virtually nightly as my TV viewing is almost entirely consumed with telling my wife who I find hot, even on the news.

Banned
    Borgo hates me because I don't put onions in my sauce. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3971636]Borgo hates me because I don't put onions in my sauce. ;)[/QUOTE]

gravy

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3971633]I pray this really transpired. LOL! I get yelled at virtually nightly as my TV viewing is almost entirely consumed with telling my wife who I find hot, even on the news.[/QUOTE]

One night a while back, I tore my last contact lens and couldn't find my glasses. So my painstakingly thinly-pounded chicken cordon bleu went into the oven at 250 instead of 350. :O

She gives it right back to me. For instance, we're watching Monday's "Gossip Girl" (stfu) last night and I'm drooling over Blake Lively and she proceeds to tell me she'd have to leave me if Chase Crawford ever came knocking.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971643]One night a while back, I tore my last contact lens and couldn't find my glasses. So my painstakingly thinly-pounded chicken cordon bleu went into the oven at 250 instead of 350. :O

She gives it right back to me. For instance, we're watching Monday's "Gossip Girl" (stfu) last night and I'm drooling over Blake Lively and she proceeds to tell me she'd have to leave me if Chase Crawford ever came knocking.[/QUOTE]

That show is one of the ones which gets me in hot water. My wife loves the show and would bone Chase at a second's notice, too. All I do is comment on the chicks (even Dorota got a mention once), and how the producers should have certain gals in lesbian scenes. Next, my wife tires of my horny idiocy and leaves to watch the show upstairs alone.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3971653]That show is one of the ones which gets me in hot water. My wife loves the show and would bone Chase at a second's notice, too. All I do is comment on the chicks (even Dorota got a mention once), and how the producers should have certain gals in lesbian scenes. Next, my wife tires of my horny idiocy and leaves to watch the show upstairs alone.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure my wife wants to do the same, but she has trouble with the remote. :D Seriously. :O

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971251]lol.. it's ok. [B]Someday you guys will be comfortable with your sexuality. [/B] Great guy is just GUSHING![/QUOTE]

+1

Banned
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3971640]gravy[/QUOTE]

I hate you :P

All League
    I'm too irrelevant to hate except after the Jets beat the Pats, then...'Mr. Popularity'.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971643]One night a while back, I tore my last contact lens and couldn't find my glasses. So my painstakingly thinly-pounded chicken cordon bleu went into the oven at 250 instead of 350. [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010413/twilightzone.jpg[/IMG]

I never felt the full impact of this episode until the first time I was out to dinner and couldnt read the fargin menu because once again, I didnt bring my reading spectacles or was on a LIRR "combined" train creeping along at 6 mph with a great book in my bag and no glazzes.:mad:

I cant seem to wrap my brain around the concept that I need to take reading glazzes with e EVERYWHERE, whether I like it or not.

Perfect vision for over 40 years and then thplaaaaaaaat.

It sucks getting old.

:(

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3972310]I'm too irrelevant to hate [/QUOTE]

Dont sell yourself short, your irrelavancy is very hatable.

:D

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;3972387]Dont sell yourself short, your irrelavancy is very hatable.

:D[/QUOTE]

Tiger blood warmly insulates me from your barbs of hate.

[ :bigcry: ]

[QUOTE=32green;3971305]Not only does it look like an midget was head bobbing her pubez with a bic, she possibly is hiding massive surgical scars with that silk pants ensemble.

You can see giant surgical stitches beneath the fabric.

:dunno:

[/QUOTE]

i see it.

i also see a vulture sticking some scotch tape on her back.

or something along those lines.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=32green;3972385][IMG]http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010413/twilightzone.jpg[/IMG]

I never felt the full impact of this episode until the first time I was out to dinner and couldnt read the fargin menu because once again, I didnt bring my reading spectacles or was on a LIRR "combined" train creeping along at 6 mph with a great book in my bag and no glazzes.:mad:

I cant seem to wrap my brain around the concept that I need to take reading glazzes with e EVERYWHERE, whether I like it or not.

It sucks getting old.

:([/QUOTE]

In your sig, is that the original penguin?

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3971443]He's too busy! All those algoriddems; universal yick yack and whatever.

He can't touch you, buddy. Not with me and 32gats looking out for you. :yes:[/QUOTE]

thank you my friend, i feel much safer now.

alas, i fear that Timmy is also planning murder...

murder most fowl... heheheh :homer:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3972466]In your sig, is that the original penguin?[/QUOTE]

Not a big Twilight Zone fan? Yes, that's Burgess Meredith in an excellent episode called "Time Enough at Last". Watch it and you can thank us later.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=32green;3972385][IMG]http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010413/twilightzone.jpg[/IMG]

It sucks getting old.

:([/QUOTE]

It's shocking how quickly eyesight goes. Good thing my dick grew to offset the loss.

If I could only figure out how to see my wife in the dark. :(

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3972470]thank you my friend, i feel much safer now.

alas, i fear that Timmy is also planning murder...

[B]murder most fowl... heheheh [/B]:homer:[/QUOTE]

lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3972623]
    If I could only figure out how to see my wife in the dark. :([/QUOTE]

lmao

honey, lets leave the lights on... I want to see you... you are bee-u-deeful.

shut up you ******e and get it over with

lol sorry my bad

:(