Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Fellow JI members you feel may dislike you...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972643]lmao

honey, lets leave the lights on... I want to see you... you are bee-u-deeful.

shut up you ******e and get it over with

lol sorry my bad

:([/QUOTE]

i blame the sock-puppet vulture and his smug piece of Scotch tape :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972643]
    shut up you ******e and get it over with
    [/QUOTE]

:sigh: Uh huh.

Although recently I got ambitious mid-coitus...

"Let's try the position where-"
    "So you're not close to done yet?"

fml

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3972651]i blame the sock-puppet vulture and his smug piece of Scotch tape :mad:[/QUOTE]

I stand by my sock puppet vulture gently liicking a piece of tape onto someone's back observation.

Good memory btw.

Mind like a trap.

Outstaaaaanding.

Sweet memorage.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972653]I stand by my sock puppet vulture gently liicking a piece of tape onto someone's back observation.

Good memory btw.

Mind like a trap.

Outstaaaaanding.

Sweet memorage.

-[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/gifface26.gif[/IMG]

I had no idea wth you were talking about so this gif seemed to fit the bill...especially with the gum-snapper at the end :cool:
    Last edited by Fishooked; 03-04-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3972567]Not a big Twilight Zone fan? Yes, that's Burgess Meredith in an excellent episode called "Time Enough at Last". Watch it and you can thank us later.[/QUOTE]

I kinda remember coming home late on Saturday nights in HS 82-84 and Twilight Zone was on I caught it once in a while I remember the William Shattner episode.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3972737]I kinda remember coming home late on Saturday nights in HS 82-84 and Twilight Zone was on I caught it once in a while I remember the William Shattner episode.[/QUOTE]

The one that stuck in my mind was the German U-Boat commander that gets reborn, over and over, onto the same doomed British freighter - you HAVE to see that one.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3972652]:sigh: Uh huh.

Although recently I got ambitious mid-coitus...

"Let's try the position where-"
    "So you're not close to done yet?"

fml[/QUOTE]

Lol

On the other hand, take them on a trip that includes staying at a proper hotel, and they are off the chain with passion.

Well, for the first two nights, anyway

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972385][IMG]http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010413/twilightzone.jpg[/IMG]

I never felt the full impact of this episode until the first time I was out to dinner and couldnt read the fargin menu because once again, I didnt bring my reading spectacles or was on a LIRR "combined" train creeping along at 6 mph with a great book in my bag and no glazzes.:mad:

I cant seem to wrap my brain around the concept that I need to take reading glazzes with e EVERYWHERE, whether I like it or not.

Perfect vision for over 40 years and then thplaaaaaaaat.

It sucks getting old.

My life. You're living it. As a kid I used to mock my parents and their "reading glasses" ("where did I put my glasses? Has anyone seen my glasses?" Yeah, they're on your head, Mom - *Sigh*"). I had Superman-like X-Ray Vision growing up. Could spot 2 house flies mating at 20 paces. Now I don't even leave the bedroom without my reading spectacles for fear something read-worthy will confront me without warning, like the label on a medicine bottle. :steamin:

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972643]lmao

lol sorry my bad

Only my wife can get me to act like SuperNewb. Some kind of Stupid Powwer she haz
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 03-04-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3972776]Lol

On the other hand, take them on a trip that includes staying at a proper hotel, and they are off the chain with passion.

Well, for the first two nights, anyway[/QUOTE]

This. We're going to the North Fork vineyards for the weekend and my in-laws are coming into town to watch the kid. :hump:

[QUOTE=parkwayjet1;3972780]My life. You're living it. As a kid I used to mock my parents and their "reading glasses" ("where did I put my glasses? Has anyone seen my glasses?" Yeah, they're on your head, Mom - *Sigh*"). I had Superman-like X-Ray Vision growing up. Could spot 2 house flies mating at 20 paces. Now I don't even leave the bedroom without my reading spectacles for fear something read-worthy will confront me without warning, [B]like the label on a medicine bottle[/B]. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Can't confuse Tylenol with Valtrex, right? :eek::D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3972797]
    Can't confuse Tylenol with Valtrex, right? :eek::D[/QUOTE]

My Blindness aside, the size of the instructions/dosage print on something as simple as cold medicine, and then the ensuing attempts to open those little foil type chambers that contain the pills...its friggin criminal.

I sit there trying to imagine some poor 80 year old woman trying to do what takes me 10 minutes to pull off.

I end up having to get my glazzez, then a pair of scissors to individualy cut the little basttard pills out.

THen guess what?

Where...... are the fargin scissors?

:dunno:

:steamin:

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972938]THen guess what?

-[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://files.sharenator.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_RE_Anyone_else_see_it-s450x545-95526.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3972938]My Blindness aside, the size of the instructions/dosage print on something as simple as cold medicine, and then the ensuing attempts to open those little foil type chambers that contain the pills...its friggin criminal.

I sit there trying to imagine some poor 80 year old woman trying to do what takes me 10 minutes to pull off.

I end up having to get my glazzez, then a pair of scissors to individualy cut the little basttard pills out.

THen guess what?

-[/QUOTE]

You push the pills out of the foil chambers from the other side. Failed eyesight and dementia? :yes: :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3972958]You push the pills out of the foil chambers from the other side. Failed eyesight and dementia? :yes: :D[/QUOTE]

LOL. Scissoring each one out. HAHAHAH.

[SIZE="1"](and that bandacoot takes issue with people taking too long in the produce section)[/SIZE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3972958]You push the pills out of the foil chambers from the other side. Failed eyesight and dementia? :yes: :D[/QUOTE]
    You laugh - sometimes that doesn't work.
    You end up pulverizing the pill inside its plastic cocoon. :shakes_cane:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3972970]LOL. Scissoring each one out. HAHAHAH.

[SIZE="1"](and that bandacoot takes issue with people taking too long in the produce section)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3973001]You laugh - sometimes that doesn't work.
    You end up pulverizing the pill inside its plastic cocoon. :shakes_cane:[/QUOTE]

Thankyou.

I know how they are SUPPOSED to work. They just dont. Some of them have peel up corners now...but you cant get yer fingernails under the fargin foil to peel.

Scissors, I tell ya, if you can find some.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3973039]:steamin:

Thankyou.

I know how they are SUPPOSED to work. They just dont. Some of them have peel up corners now...but you cant get yer fingernails under the fargin foil to peel.

Scissors, I tell ya, if you can find some.

-[/QUOTE]

Thems friggin Immodiums are good for that. Like trying to peel a sticker with grapes for fingertips...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That must be some tough foil. Transparent aluminum perhaps?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Most interesting thread. I've wanted to post on here for a few days. As most know, I am universally beloved and lauded on this site for my incredible wit and knowledge. Why just last Tuesday, my bestest friend Skippy was giving me his oft mentioned, happy refrain of "Good Fellow You"! Of course, to save time he abbreviates it. Unfortunately, Mods got jealous over the close comraderie between a Jets fan and a Chowd that I was offered a temporary vacation. Well I'm back, and Good Fellow You, Skippy! Where ever you are!

;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3973057]That must be some tough foil. Transparent aluminum perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Aye, what would that be worth to ya, laddie?