Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Fellow JI members you feel may dislike you...

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3973156]A Most interesting thread. I've wanted to post on here for a few days. As most know, I am universally beloved and lauded on this site for my incredible wit and knowledge. Why just last Tuesday, my bestest friend Skippy was giving me his oft mentioned, happy refrain of "Good Fellow You"! Of course, to save time he abbreviates it. Unfortunately, Mods got jealous over the close comraderie between a Jets fan and a Chowd that I was offered a temporary vacation. Well I'm back, and Good Fellow You, Skippy! Where ever you are!

;)[/QUOTE]

Thankfully, you won't last long...

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3973207]Thankfully, you won't last long...[/QUOTE]

And Good Fellow You! kind sir!!

:P

[QUOTE=Jetworks;3973199]Aye, what would that be worth to ya, laddie?[/QUOTE]

I'm glad there are some non heathens here. I like the cut of your jib sir.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3973242]And Good Fellow You! kind sir!!

:P[/QUOTE]

Is your mom dead?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=Peebag;3973320]Is your mom dead?[/QUOTE]

Dont let Roger Vick in on it if she has, rest her soul.

Yeah. Single mother of four. Of cancer when I was 7. What of it ?

Aren't you a funny one pea brain.
    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 03-04-2011 at 11:30 PM.

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3973360]Dont let Roger Vick in on it if she has, rest her soul.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3973366]Yeah. Single mother of four. Of cancer when I was 7. What of it ?

Aren't you a funny one pea brain.[/QUOTE]

See, here's the perfect example of why we don't bring family into our discussions. Rip each other all you like, but Moms, wives, kids, et. al are all off limits IMO. Sorry about your Mom, Vin.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3973360]Dont let Roger Vick in on it if she has, rest her soul.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3973445]See, here's the perfect example of why we don't bring family into our discussions. Rip each other all you like, but Moms, wives, kids, et. al are all off limits IMO. Sorry about your Mom, Vin.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

_

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3973207]Thankfully, you won't last long...[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/attachments/018/press_release_distribution_0187023_35060.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3973445]See, here's the perfect example of why we don't bring family into our discussions. Rip each other all you like, but Moms, wives, kids, et. al are all off limits IMO. Sorry about your Mom, Vin.[/QUOTE]

Are other guys' really, really hot sisters off limits?

[QUOTE=JetPotato;3973489]Are other guys' really, really hot sisters off limits?[/QUOTE]

No. But only if nudes are submitted in the thread for purposes of a proper evaluation only. Semi nudes would be considered by a panel before adding to the thread.

Thank you very much Borgo. Although it was 45 years ago, almost to the day, some wounds never quite fully heal.

But you sir, are fine example of a man, something several of the members here should aspire to be but come up woefully short. Thanks again.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3974130]Thank you very much Borgo. Although it was 45 years ago, almost to the day, some wounds never quite fully heal.

But you sir, are fine example of a man, something several of the members here should aspire to be but come up woefully short. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Find a room.