Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow JI members you feel may dislike you...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3969952]If you take the 't' off and look at it in reverse, truth can hurt. ;)[/QUOTE]

too complicated

:O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3969923]CBTNY def hates me. I'm leftist illegal alien in his opiniion.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you are def. a likeable guy.

-

Hall Of Fame
    I'm positive RayRay hates me.

or.. at least I've tried real hard.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3969953]too complicated

:O[/QUOTE]

Maybe one of the "wise arse geeks" in your Sheen thread can 'splain it to ya then?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=32green;3969963]Nah, you are def. a likeable alien.

-[/QUOTE]

Should have read like that

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    If you want a friend buy a dog.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3969923]CBTNY def hates me. I'm leftist illegal alien in his opiniion.[/QUOTE]

You [I]are[/I] a leftist illegal alien.

Hall Of Fame
    Jetman73/Shroy48 hated me. Wanted to fight me for real--invited me to a spot to actually fight.

When I told the fat old slob that I took 5 years of tae kwon do and would first take out his knee, then his other knee, then proceed to kick his face in, he called me a p*ssy for "not fighting fair".

A 6'-5" 260 lb dooshbag calls ME out to fight--all 5'-3"--and when I said I'd use any means necessary to kick his azz, he calls ME a p*ssy.

_

Hmmmm.. nobody. Right? :O

[QUOTE=JStokes;3970032]Jetman73/Shroy48 hated me. Wanted to fight me for real--invited me to a spot to actually fight.

When I told the fat old slob that I took 5 years of tae kwon do and would first take out his knee, then his other knee, then proceed to kick his face in, he called me a p*ssy for "not fighting fair".

A 6'-5" 260 lb dooshbag calls ME out to fight--all 5'-3"--and when I said I'd use any means necessary to kick his azz, he calls ME a p*ssy.

_[/QUOTE]

It's the way of the internet. People can threaten, pretend they're smart, are all handsome, have big penises, are not gay, blah blah blah. Maybe this guy was a miserable person in real life, and just picked on people on the internet. A lot of people do it.

Oh yeah, when fighting you make YOUR rules, not the other guy's rules.

Go by that advice, and you'll never lose a confrontation. Let the other guy worry about it.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3970051]It's the way of the internet. People can threaten, pretend they're smart, are all handsome, have big penises, are not gay, blah blah blah. Maybe this guy was a miserable person in real life, and just picked on people on the internet. A lot of people do it.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true pusscake. I'm a genius with a huge dong, model-like looks and totally straight. There's no way any of you whining fagggots could take a full powershot from me.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3969986]If you want a friend buy a dog.[/QUOTE]

Winner winner.

Or at least go to a Pats site if you are a Pats fan.

Besides I have enough real friends. Having a friend on here is like saying Bob Barker or Alex Trebec is my friend.
    Last edited by MACPAC; 03-01-2011 at 07:20 PM.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3970061]Spoken like a true pusscake. I'm a genius with a huge dong, model-like looks and totally straight. There's no way any of you whining fagggots could take a full powershot from me.[/QUOTE]

Cool. How does your huge penis cope with you being on the internet 30 hours day/10 days week?

[QUOTE=John_0515;3970051]It's the way of the internet. People can threaten, pretend they're smart, are all handsome, have big penises, are not gay, blah blah blah. Maybe this guy was a miserable person in real life, and just picked on people on the internet. A lot of people do it.

Oh yeah, when fighting you make YOUR rules, not the other guy's rules.

Go by that advice, and you'll never lose a confrontation. Let the other guy worry about it.[/QUOTE]

Another winner.

Although I am getting pretty good at seeing who is real and who is 57 sitting in his mothers basement in his underware cursing at the mean Pats fans on the internets.

[QUOTE=MACPAC;3970064]Winner winner.

Or at least go to a Pats site if you are a Pats fan.

Besides I have enough real friends. Having a frirnd on here is like saying Bob Barker or Alex Trebec is my friend.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://theeagle939.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/bob-barker.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=John_0515;3970051]It's the way of the internet. People can threaten, pretend they're smart, are all handsome, have big penises, are not gay, blah blah blah. Maybe this guy was a miserable person in real life, and just picked on people on the internet. A lot of people do it.[/QUOTE]

Not me.

I'm fat, unlikeable, arrogant and pretentious. I pretend I'm smarter than I am. I am mean to other posters to cover my lack of social skills or humour abillity. I am utterly miserable in real life, and wish to share that misery with all of you.

And to touch on an earlier post, I bet RayRay hates almost every Hamper regular. We all generally lol at his homertastic nature.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3970070]Not me.

I'm fat, unlikeable, arrogant and pretentious. I pretend I'm smarter than I am. I am mean to other posters to cover my lack of social skills or humour abillity. I am utterly miserable in real life, and wish to share that misery with all of you.

And to touch on an earlier post, I bet RayRay hates almost every Hamper regular. We all generally lol at his homertastic nature.[/QUOTE]

You're a good dude, WF. You get crotchety, are difficult to get along with sometimes, but overall you're one of the only posters on here that I've seen apologize for something and have been self critical. Others just make fun, and become belligerent when they know they're wrong.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3970076]You're a good dude, WF. You get crotchety, are difficult to get along with sometimes, but overall you're one of the only posters on here that I've seen apologize for something and have been self critical. Others just make fun, and become belligerent when they know they're wrong.[/QUOTE]

:eek: Ya Think

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Pretty sure the only poster that could muster up any sort of disdain for me would be CPA, and that may be a stretch. We are certainly contentious.

BTW, this thread reeks of lookatmeitis.

[SIZE="1"]add sdJETSetter to list...[/SIZE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3969880]I am universally bleoved.

-[/QUOTE]
    i knew i knew who YOU are ---> [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Muammar_al-Gaddafi%2C_12th_AU_Summit%2C_090202-N-0506A-534_cropped.jpg/225px-Muammar_al-Gaddafi%2C_12th_AU_Summit%2C_090202-N-0506A-534_cropped.jpg[/url]