Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rahim Moore, S (UCLA)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Round One: Players to Avoid

by Ryan Alfieri on Mar 24, 2011 2:24 PM EDT

Rahim Moore, FS, UCLA

The top safety in a weak class, Moore fits the pure free safety mold. He has great range and had a big year in terms of interceptions in 2009. His numbers dipped a little in 2010, which raises a flag. But the biggest issue with Moore is that he is not a good tackler. Hmmmm....good-ranged FS who can't tackle...reminds me of someone else....oh well. In Rex's Cover 1-happy scheme, you need a guy who can act as the last line of defense and tackle. I would take Moore in round 2, not 1.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    Round One: Players to Avoid

by Ryan Alfieri on Mar 24, 2011 2:24 PM EDT

Rahim Moore, FS, UCLA

The top safety in a weak class, Moore fits the pure free safety mold. He has great range and had a big year in terms of interceptions in 2009. His numbers dipped a little in 2010, which raises a flag. But the biggest issue with Moore is that he is not a good tackler. Hmmmm....good-ranged FS who can't tackle...reminds me of someone else....oh well. In Rex's Cover 1-happy scheme, you need a guy who can act as the last line of defense and tackle. I would take Moore in round 2, not 1.

somebody's in my head stealing all my thoughts.!st time i watched him,the name that pooped into my head was Kerry Rhodes. Gee,i wonder what this guy thinks of Akeem Ayers

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... DE, DT, OLB for me ...

... this is the only player i wouldn't be angry about if they go outside of that ... but ... i hope he is not the round 1 pick ...

l_j_r

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who says Rahim Moore isn't a good tackler has no idea what they are looking at. Or they are just throwing out an opinion based on nothing.