Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dad, did you ever smoke pot?

Jets Insider VIP
    I never smoked anything - was a jock in high school. However, I did ride a school bus with stoners that lit up every single morning on the way to Maria Regina HS in Uniondale. So did accidentally get high? I don't know.

[QUOTE=quantum;3970452]I never smoked anything - was a jock in high school. However, I did ride a school bus with stoners that lit up every single morning on the way to Maria Regina HS in Uniondale. So did accidentally get high? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

I bet those stoners turned out to be unproductive members of society by now. Probably pushing a broom somewhere as we speak.

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3970745]I bet those stoners turned out to be unproductive members of society by now. Probably pushing a broom somewhere as we speak.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't being a janitor be a productive duty for society?

Jets Insider VIP
    15 years from now...

JT's daughter: "Dad, have you ever smoked pot?"
    JT: "Why, you got any?"

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3970219]see that's funny because FF2's real name is Dave:yes:[/QUOTE]

You people use fake names? I should've thought of that.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3970745]I bet those stoners turned out to be unproductive members of society by now. Probably pushing a broom somewhere as we speak.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, one was a childhood friend that moved on to coke and jumped out of a window, and killed himself.

All League
    You take drugs Danny??

All League
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;3970826]You take drugs Danny??[/QUOTE]

Every day.
    Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?
    I don't know.

...no(of course i did)...and i don't want to ever hear that you've tried it(of course he will)

Jets Insider VIP
    Tell them you had an evil twin then just transpose all the naughty things you did to your evil twin...when they ask about why they've never met your sibling, just say "why do think they call it dope?"

Simple..I never tried it...so the answer would be no..

All League
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3970158]Ok genuises.

What will you say/or what have you said to that question.[/QUOTE]

"I smoked a little in college - wasn't for me".

That's the best thing you can say.

Who cares if it's true.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;3970247]
    Even if it isn't, I won't lie to my kids. Ever. [/QUOTE]

Hey Dad? Do you ever look at boobs on women other than mom?"

How friggin' baked is Roger Waters in this vid? Great flick, BTW.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dmYUmRBzA&feature=related[/url]

[QUOTE=quantum;3970825]Unfortunately, one was a childhood friend that moved on to coke and jumped out of a window, and killed himself.[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear about your friend. My best friend OD'd on cat tranquilizers (Special K) and drowned to death in a hot tub in his mothers home.

He was getting high on that stuff instead of weed because he was on probation for weed possession. Special K was untestable back then. Ain't that some ironic crap.
    Last edited by LIDeadHead; 03-02-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3970952]How friggin' baked is Roger Waters in this vid? Great flick, BTW.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dmYUmRBzA&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE]

Lol..great find. Did you happen to click on this interview...the interviewer is a prick...obviously hates them, and look how lucid Syd is!:eek:

Waters would have tore this guys arse up a few years later.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs-tSn-T5TQ[/url]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3970219]see that's funny because FF2's real name is Dave:yes:[/QUOTE]

Pete _ _ _ _Gregorpuuddy

[QUOTE=32green;3970964]Lol..great find. Did you happen to click on this interview...the interviewer is a prick...obviously hates them, and look how lucid Syd is!:eek:

Waters would have tore this guys arse up a few years later.

[/QUOTE]

Great find, as well. No doubt Waters punches that tool in his massive proboscis if it were even two years later. We forget how incredibly cool Syd was.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3970951]Hey Dad? Do you ever look at boobs on women other than mom?"[/QUOTE]

If your kid is asking you that, he already knows the answer. Might as well be honest and have a few laughs with him over it. What better thing to bond over with your boy than boobs?

[QUOTE=JetPotato;3970996]...What better thing to bond over with your boy than boobs?[/QUOTE]

Pot.