Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BYU Basketball Player Booted for Having Sex

All League

BYU Basketball Player Booted for Having Sex

No. 3 team in the nation, and they suspend their third leading scorer, Kyle Davies, for the rest of the year. With their best chance at a ntaional title/final four ever. And they lose their first game without him. GFY Mormons. :D

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090[/url]

All League
    how did the school find out?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

what about the two guys that score more than he does?

:rimshot:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3971537]what about the two guys that score more than he does?

:rimshot:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.the370z.com/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought it was going to be about having sex at mid-court during a game.

Its a very uninteresting story. :zzz:

[QUOTE=loluchka80;3971524]how did the school find out?[/QUOTE]

There are rumors the girl in question is pregnant.
    :eek:

FF2 wouldn't have had any problem staying on a sports team at BYU.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971546]FF2 wouldn't have had any problem staying on a sports team at BYU.[/QUOTE]

Not if he got caught blowing his roommate. Those moonies would prolly lynch him on the spot.

[IMG]http://gi53.photobucket.com/groups/g77/662TBKD1OM/smiley_emoticons_hangman.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971547]Not if he got caught blowing his roommate. Those moonies would prolly lynch him on the spot.

[IMG]http://gi53.photobucket.com/groups/g77/662TBKD1OM/smiley_emoticons_hangman.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Jets Insider VIP
    In this day and age, stuff like this sounds laughable. But you have to give the kid credit for owning up. I mean, he could have waited until after the tournament.

He took and honor code, made a mistake and owned up to it. I might be a little old fashioned but i like this kid. He did the right thing and although he will be punished, he will be a better man for it.

Yeah, in all seriousness I think the rules are silly, but kids that choose to go to that school go there for a reason. They know what they are signing up for and they want that in their lives. Thus, good for him if he owned up and good for the school for putting whatever they value before sports. He could have gone to another school, but chose BYU.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3971546]FF2 wouldn't have had any problem staying on a sports team at BYU.[/QUOTE]

Right because I am an excellent athlete? Wait. What?

[SIZE="1"](However, I would have had some trouble getting into to the school in the first place.)[/SIZE]

how the hell did Jim McMahon get through there..

[QUOTE=FF2;3971622]Right because I am an excellent athlete? Wait. What?

[SIZE="1"](However, I would have had some trouble getting into to the school in the first place.)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Why are you Jewish or something?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;3971543]I thought it was going to be about having sex at mid-court during a game.

Its a very uninteresting story. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....I have a thread idea.

I hope he at least threw it in the dumper.

I mean, heck, if I'm getting thrown off the team, I'm going back door or bust.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=McKnight25;3971802]

I mean, heck, if I'm getting thrown off [B]JI[/B], I'm going back door or bust.[/QUOTE]

Fixed!

After hearing and reading about this this morning, I couldn't believe it. Isn't BYU located in a state that allows you to have 74 wives if you so choose? But wait, you have to wait until you marry them to **** them? STUPID.

[QUOTE=124;3971872]After hearing and reading about this this morning, I couldn't believe it. Isn't BYU located in a state that allows you to have 74 wives if you so choose? But wait, you have to wait until you marry them to **** them? STUPID.[/QUOTE]

He signed up for it. So did every other attendee of that school.

[QUOTE=ESPN.com]"Everybody who comes to BYU, every student if they're an athlete or not an athlete, they make a commitment when they come," Rose said of the school's honor code. "A lot of people try to judge if this is right or wrong, but it's a commitment they make. It's not about right or wrong. It's about commitment."

Davies was one of Fredette's favorite targets in the post, ran the floor well and [B]gave the Cougars length and size inside[/B].[/QUOTE]

dear ESPN,

what you did there, i seen it.