Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How much do you pay for coffee?

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3972209]If after they finish writing the check they begin to record it in their register, I literally just bump them out of the way and run my debit card.[/QUOTE]

LOL

Yeah, they always start balancing their check book right there and then in the grocery store.

Same people who always seem to be trying to orchestrate some multi-billion dollar corporate hostile takeover through the ATM machine while I stand there waiting to make my $20 withdrawl.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3972213]OT: Lots of elderlies where i live. Weird, i get along with them so much better than my own age group. Once they realize you are no threat, they are often friendly, have morals, and have alot of wealth for sex[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3972213]OT: Lots of elderlies where i live. Weird, i get along with them so much better than my own age group. Once they realize you are no threat, they are often friendly, have morals, and have alot of wealth on gardening (i meet my old folks at the nursery usually).

Sure ive seen 2 or 3 in the month ive been here shoot out in the middle of a red light for no apparant reason whatsoever, almost getting blindsided, but other than that, they are great and i try to help them whenever i can. Some ive met sadly have nobody to assist them.[/QUOTE]

+1 on this.

My rule of thumb: Treat them as you hope other would treat your parents.

[SIZE="1"](Thats right I'm a good person and better than you aholes.)[/SIZE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3972218]+1 on this.

My rule of thumb: Treat them as you hope other would treat your parents.

[SIZE="1"](Thats right I'm a good person and better than you aholes.)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I always need a few stiff drinks after taking my mom to the supermarket

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3972226]I always need a few stiff drinks after taking my mom to the supermarket[/QUOTE]

I need them before.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3971955]lol

I remember when Conan used to do "In the Year 2000" -

"And scientists will discover the secret ingredient in Starbucks coffee: a chemical that makes people forget they are paying $4 for a cup of coffee."[/QUOTE]

Starbucks buys burnt beans on the cheap and sells it for 4 bucks a cup!! :eek:Thats why it has a bitter taste!!

Those were great skits!! Guy with the high voice!! :D