Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for coffee?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

How much do you pay for coffee?

My medium coffee at Dunkins and the local place is inching closer to the $2 mark.

:steamin:

Right now I toss the few cents left out of my $2 into the tip cup. But what a pain this is going to be when it goes over $2. And I can't switch to a small. You NYC guys are already paying more I'm sure.

Shakes can.

[SIZE="1"](This is NOT a Scot/Jew thing, I swear.)[/SIZE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this could be better than your pen and cheez-its threads.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    $0.

I have an unlimited supply here at work. It flows and flows. I usually mix in a packet of hot cocoa to bring it up to crack cocaine stimulant levels.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3971674]My medium coffee at Dunkins and the local place is inching closer to the $2 mark.

Right now I toss the few cents left out of my $2 into the tip cup. But what a pain this is going to be when it goes over $2. And I can't switch to a small. You NYC guys are already paying more I'm sure.

Shakes can.

[SIZE="1"](This is NOT a Scot/Jew thing, I swear.)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You dont seem to have a problem with your maple claw going to 1.45 though.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Free coffee for any of you clown if you ever come to my coffee shop in San Diego.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    $2 a day for a large iced.. I just go to the coffee shop across the street out of sheer laziness.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be happy you don't have to buy a PSL to buy your $2 cup of coffee.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971688]$2 a day for a large iced.. I just go to the coffee shop across the street out of sheer laziness.[/QUOTE]

It's 23 degrees out and this guy is drinking iced coffee. Reminds me of my dummy wife who likes soup on a 90 degree day in July. :coocoo:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3971690]It's 23 degrees out and this guy is drinking iced coffee. Reminds me of my dummy wife who likes soup on a 90 degree day in July. :coocoo:[/QUOTE]

Drinking from a straw keeps some of the stain off the teeth. (no homo?) ;) Also, my office is too warm in the morning.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    $5.50 a pound for Fairway blend. I do not buy coffee by the cup.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3971696]Drinking from a straw keeps some of the stain off the teeth. (no homo?) ;) Also, my office is too warm in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. You're not one of those "I'm always cold" guys, are you?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3971700]Ugh. You're not one of those "I'm always cold" guys, are you?[/QUOTE]

Hell no I run hot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3971690]It's 23 degrees out and this guy is drinking iced coffee. Reminds me of my dummy wife who likes soup on a 90 degree day in July. :coocoo:[/QUOTE]

I drink iced coffee year round and almost everyday, some nitwit in the elevator says "Wow - iced coffee in the winter?" "Yes, azzhole, iced coffee in the winter. If you drink a fuking diet coke for lunch, then shut the fuk up, cause its the same damn thing." At this point, it gets uncomfortably quiet in the elevator. Thankfully I usually the first stop in my elevator bank.

Sorry, JT. Sensitive topic.

I pay $2.50 for said iced coffee - 24 oz.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3971704]I drink iced coffee year round and almost everyday, some nitwit in the elevator says "Wow - iced coffee in the winter?" "Yes, azzhole, iced coffee in the winter. If you drink a fuking diet coke for lunch, then shut the fuk up, cause its the same damn thing." At this point, it gets uncomfortably quiet in the elevator. Thankfully I usually the first stop in my elevator bank.

Sorry, JT. Sensitive topic.

I pay $2.50 for said iced coffee - 24 oz.[/QUOTE]

Mah man!! "Little cold out for iced coffee no?" DIE

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, iced coffee in the winter?

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe she is going for the double positive equals a negative?
    Like if its a warm day, and you take a warm shower or bath, when you get out, you still feel that cool burst. :confused:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3971674]My medium coffee at Dunkins and the local place is inching closer to the $2 mark.

Shakes can.

[SIZE="1"](This is NOT a Scot/Jew thing, I swear.)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

what if the coffee comes to $1.95? are you going to throw a nickel in the cup. you'd look better if you just put the nickel in your pocket because the server might think (remotely) that you threw a buck in while her back was turned.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    $2.25 for a large at the cafe in the building where I work.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3971704]I drink iced coffee year round and almost everyday, some nitwit in the elevator says "Wow - iced coffee in the winter?" "Yes, azzhole, iced coffee in the winter. If you drink a fuking diet coke for lunch, then shut the fuk up, cause its the same damn thing." At this point, it gets uncomfortably quiet in the elevator. Thankfully I usually the first stop in my elevator bank.

Sorry, JT. [B]Sensitive topic. [/B]

I pay $2.50 for said iced coffee - 24 oz.[/QUOTE]

Obviously. :rolleyes::D

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3971709]Maybe she is going for the double positive equals a negative?
    Like if its a warm day, and you take a warm shower or bath, when you get out, you still feel that cool burst. :confused:[/QUOTE]

This doesn't happen for me. I'm like George Costanza. If I'm warm/hot getting in the shower, it won't take.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3971707]Wow, iced coffee in the winter?

_[/QUOTE]

Watch it, Wheatley. I'm a race car in the red when it comes to this....