Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for coffee?

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3971712]what if the coffee comes to $1.95? are you going to throw a nickel in the cup.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

But my concern is when it goes to $2.06.

Am I gonna lug change around or get .94 handed back?

What a pain.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3971700]Ugh. You're not one of those "I'm always cold" guys, are you?[/QUOTE]

At some point Hampurites are gonna know WAY TOO MUCH about each other.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3971720]Yes.

What a pain.[/QUOTE]

Do they have a take-a-penny/leave-a-penny dish? You could pull out six pennies every day.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3971720]Yes.

[B]Am I gonna lug change around[/B] or get .94 handed back?

What a pain.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure this is the exact purpose of change.

(its really not that heavy, unlesss you go overboard with it)

If its really an issue, maybe have a stash spot right by the donut shop, and store maybe 10-12 quarters there at a time. Just pick one up each time before you go in and you are golden.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3971720]Yes.

What a pain.[/QUOTE]

In all honesty, you don't have a little change jar in your kitchen where you grab a dime or a quarter every day when you walk out of the house?

Been doing that forever.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3971732]Im pretty sure this is the exact purpose of change.

(its really not that heavy, unlesss you go overboard with it)

If its really an issue, [B]maybe have a stash spot right by the donut shop[/B], and store maybe 10-12 quarters there at a time. Just pick one up each time before you go in and you are golden.[/QUOTE]

like in the alley or parking lot?

Free at 7-11. Sometimes Starbucks

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3971744]like in the alley or parking lot?[/QUOTE]

Either / or. I mean if its not in a loose brick or something, he may have to take up a small tuft of grass to conceal them.

It would be work, but if it helps him deal with not having to lug that ****ing quarter around each morning, so be it.

All League
    i buy the Dunkin Donuts ground at the grocery store $6.99, brew it up myself, save a little and the impulse to get donuts.

Fortunately I do not drink coffee, but my wife does, each day she was spending $2 at Dunkin for her coffee...I was like what a waste...I bought her a Keurig..and she loves it...so no more $2 cups of coffee..

If you're not drinking Starbucks coffee then you're just a mouth breathing non psl owner.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;3971755]If you're not drinking Starbucks coffee then you're just a mouth breathing non psl owner.[/QUOTE]

A unsophisticate, as it were.

_

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3971679]$0.

I have an unlimited supply here at work. It flows and flows. I usually mix in a packet of hot cocoa to bring it up to crack cocaine stimulant levels.[/QUOTE]

One of the benefits of working at 7Eleven, I guess.

[QUOTE=JStokes;3971756]A unsophisticate, as it were.

_[/QUOTE]

I don't even want to know what kind of car they drive or their annual income... or how their watching TV on something other than a Sony.

Jets Insider VIP
    I bought the Personal Sipping License from Starbucks so my tall (small) is only $140 a cup... and crash, I can get it iced, too, even in the winter

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southside;3971767]I don't even want to know what kind of car they drive or their annual income... or how their watching TV on something other than a Sony.[/QUOTE]

Iced coffee drinking cliquish Polidores.

[QUOTE=gqxluvx;3971754]Fortunately I do not drink coffee, but my wife does, each day she was spending $2 at Dunkin for her coffee...I was like what a waste...I bought her a Keurig..and she loves it...so no more $2 cups of coffee..[/QUOTE]

the coffee in these machines is pretty good and the machine has probably already paid for itself....i am not sure which one of the brands it was but one of these makers has dunkin donuts coffee as well!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;3971770]I bought the Personal Sipping License from Starbucks so my tall (small) is [B]only $140 a cup[/B]... and crash, I can get it iced, too, even in the winter[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't go to Starbucks - too d*mn expensive! :D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2®;3971720]Yes.

What a pain.[/QUOTE]

I'm ready for this. Been paying $1.94 for a 20 oz. cup each and every morning for more than a year at 7-11 with $2. I've built up quite a reserve of nickels and pennies from the $.06 change I get every time. Bring on the $2.06!

[QUOTE=crasherino;3971704]I drink iced coffee year round and almost everyday, some nitwit in the elevator says "Wow - iced coffee in the winter?" "Yes, azzhole, iced coffee in the winter. If you drink a fuking diet coke for lunch, then shut the fuk up, cause its the same damn thing." At this point, it gets uncomfortably quiet in the elevator. [B] Thankfully I usually the first stop in my elevator bank.
    [/B]
    Sorry, JT. Sensitive topic.

I pay $2.50 for said iced coffee - 24 oz.[/QUOTE]

That iced caffeine really gets you goin eh? Taking the elevator to the first floor? :D

My family lives in India where in the wintertime it's a hot 65 degrees...and they all walk around wearing coats and scarves while I'm in shorts and a T.

Anyways, regardless of whether it's the winter time, or the summer (90+ degrees fahrenheit), those wackos need a piping hot cup of tea to start their day! And not just my family...the whole country! They say heat kills heat...maybe that's what you're going for with the whole iced coffee in the winter? :confused: