Thread: Please check out my new blog

All Pro

Please check out my new blog

Sorry for this ad, but I am hoping some of my fellow Jets fans (especially those that own a business or salespeople, etc.) could check out my new Local Marketing blog and click LIKE once on the page and you will be in for alot of great stuff in the coming months.

http://www.mylocalmarketingblog.com

Thanks in advance.

Shawn

you realize the world you believe you live in...isn't real...i'm not really real..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Achilles View Post
    you realize the world you believe you live in...isn't real...i'm not really real..

Quote Originally Posted by 92Ellis92 View Post
    Sorry for this ad, but I am hoping some of my fellow Jets fans (especially those that own a business or salespeople, etc.) could check out my new Local Marketing blog and click LIKE once on the page and you will be in for alot of great stuff in the coming months.

http://www.mylocalmarketingblog.com

Thanks in advance.

Shawn

Ummm....I don't mean to be a dick but are you allowed to do this here?

Aren't there rules and guidelines that forbid this sort of thing or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    lol

Still don't change the fact that I don't give a sh-t what occupation you have.
    I didn't have to look at more than a handful of your posts to see you breaking the TOS as well...

Stones in a glass house and what not

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Aren't there rules and guidelines that forbid this sort of thing or am I wrong?
    You constantly amaze.

LIKEed. Can't hurt to help out a fellow Jet fan. Now let's see if anything useful comes from it.

liked. good luck with it. dedicate a day to writing about pens if you want to increase the hits.

All Pro
    Thanks to those that hit the LIKE button. If I broke any rules, I do apologize. You will see that I am not a first time poster or anything on here.

Again, please accept my apologies for any rule breaking and if this thread needs to be deleted, I completely understand.