Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filipino Bon Jovi

[SIZE="4"][B]meanwhile, in the Mod Lounge...[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/passed_out_people.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3972762][SIZE=4][B]meanwhile, in the Mod Lounge...[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/passed_out_people.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    it was those turkey sammiches I tell you

[QUOTE=jetswin;3972755]we appreciate that

no, actually, the fact that you have recently posted pics that would get you banned and talked about hitting on women married to men serving overseas right now makes people look at you very suspectly. Add to that the fact you have already beened perma banned here under a previous identity.

A thread like this serves no purpose, just use some discretion when starting threads.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there was NO HARM whatsoever in the original thread. Are you been fair and impartial here?
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 03-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972779]I don't think there was NO HARM whatsoever in the original thread.[/QUOTE]

still waiting Javier

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3972786]still waiting Javier[/QUOTE]

You getting close Pablo....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972789]You getting close Pablo....[/QUOTE]

Here's my advice, why don't you just regularly slam whatever third world country you are from instead of the country that was willing to take you in.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972779]I don't think there was NO HARM whatsoever in the original thread. Are you been fair and impartial here?[/QUOTE]
    on which original thread?

[QUOTE=jetswin;3972795]on which original thread?[/QUOTE]

On this one. Also, look at the one you are referring to, look at the first comment about Korean kids, that's what got it started [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227314[/url]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3972793]Here's my advice, why don't you just regularly slam whatever third world country you are from instead of the country that was willing to take you in.[/QUOTE]

True, my country...

Landed in Pusan as they had five months before, and again fought their way northward. Late January 1951 found them south of the Korean capital of Seoul, under orders to take two hills being held by the Chinese 149th Division. The assault began on January 3lst and took three days. On the morning of the third day the top of the hills were within reach, and two battalions from [B]MY COUNTRY[/B] fixed bayonets and charged straight at the enemy positions. The Chinese fled. [B]According to official records this is the last battalion-size bayonet charge recorded in the history of the U.S. Army.[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972800]On this one. Also, look at the one you are referring to, look at the first comment about Korean kids, that's what got it started [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227314[/url][/QUOTE]
    Man, you take eveything so serious. I was poking fun at a previous thread where you were saying how well behaved Korean kids were, which was in contrast with your list.

=

humor.

Look at the bunch of grown up children you're talking to. If you're really expecting honest/serious responses, you're in the wrong place. I don't go cry when I get bashed with baguettes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972807]True, my country...

Landed in Pusan as they had five months before, and again fought their way northward. Late January 1951 found them south of the Korean capital of Seoul, under orders to take two hills being held by the Chinese 149th Division. The assault began on January 3lst and took three days. On the morning of the third day the top of the hills were within reach, and two battalions from [B]MY COUNTRY[/B] fixed bayonets and charged straight at the enemy positions. The Chinese fled. [B]According to official records this is the last battalion-size bayonet charge recorded in the history of the U.S. Army.[/B][/QUOTE]

Were you wounded?

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3972809]Man, you take eveything so serious. I was poking fun at a previous thread where you were saying how well behaved Korean kids were, which was in contrast with your list.

=

humor.

Look at the bunch of grown up children you're talking to. If you're really expecting honest/serious responses, you're in the wrong place. I don't go cry when I get bashed with baguettes.[/QUOTE]

Shut up, baguette face.

It's been my experience that those of us who really were in the **** don't chat about it on message boards.

Semper Fi

Veteran
    This has the potential to be a SBII grade meltdown thread.

Keep up the good work everyone.:yes:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3972809]Man, you take eveything so serious. I was poking fun at a previous thread where you were saying how well behaved Korean kids were, which was in contrast with your list.

=

humor.

Look at the bunch of grown up children you're talking to. If you're really expecting honest/serious responses, you're in the wrong place. I don't go cry when I get bashed with baguettes.[/QUOTE]

Well I admit the picture I posted was gross, but I tried to delete it before you repost it. That's what got all this started...

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3972762][SIZE="4"][B]meanwhile, in the Mod Lounge...[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/passed_out_people.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That's only true if those trains are pulled by burros.

[QUOTE=FF2®;3972813]It's been my experience that those of us who really were in the **** don't chat about it on message boards.

Semper Fi[/QUOTE]

Not from you!

[QUOTE=The Turk;3972815]This has the potential to be a SBII grade meltdown thread.

Keep up the good work everyone.:yes:[/QUOTE]

What was 82's former username that was perma banned?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3972813]It's been my experience that those of us who really were in the **** don't chat about it on message boards.

Semper Fi[/QUOTE]

this is actually even more disturbing

seriously thank you

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3972818]That's only true if those trains are pulled by [B]burros[/B].[/QUOTE]

Some of these guys might think that is a nickname for burrito...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3972822]What was 82's former username that was perma banned?[/QUOTE]

ruvyourongtime