Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78

Thread: Filipino Bon Jovi

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    meanwhile, in the Mod Lounge...



  2. #42
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    meanwhile, in the Mod Lounge...


    it was those turkey sammiches I tell you

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    we appreciate that



    no, actually, the fact that you have recently posted pics that would get you banned and talked about hitting on women married to men serving overseas right now makes people look at you very suspectly. Add to that the fact you have already beened perma banned here under a previous identity.

    A thread like this serves no purpose, just use some discretion when starting threads.
    I don't think there was NO HARM whatsoever in the original thread. Are you been fair and impartial here?
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 03-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    I don't think there was NO HARM whatsoever in the original thread.
    still waiting Javier

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    still waiting Javier
    You getting close Pablo....

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    You getting close Pablo....
    Here's my advice, why don't you just regularly slam whatever third world country you are from instead of the country that was willing to take you in.

  7. #47
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    I don't think there was NO HARM whatsoever in the original thread. Are you been fair and impartial here?
    on which original thread?

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    on which original thread?
    On this one. Also, look at the one you are referring to, look at the first comment about Korean kids, that's what got it started http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=227314

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Here's my advice, why don't you just regularly slam whatever third world country you are from instead of the country that was willing to take you in.
    True, my country...

    Landed in Pusan as they had five months before, and again fought their way northward. Late January 1951 found them south of the Korean capital of Seoul, under orders to take two hills being held by the Chinese 149th Division. The assault began on January 3lst and took three days. On the morning of the third day the top of the hills were within reach, and two battalions from MY COUNTRY fixed bayonets and charged straight at the enemy positions. The Chinese fled. According to official records this is the last battalion-size bayonet charge recorded in the history of the U.S. Army.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    On this one. Also, look at the one you are referring to, look at the first comment about Korean kids, that's what got it started http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=227314
    Man, you take eveything so serious. I was poking fun at a previous thread where you were saying how well behaved Korean kids were, which was in contrast with your list.

    =

    humor.


    Look at the bunch of grown up children you're talking to. If you're really expecting honest/serious responses, you're in the wrong place. I don't go cry when I get bashed with baguettes.

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,541
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    True, my country...

    Landed in Pusan as they had five months before, and again fought their way northward. Late January 1951 found them south of the Korean capital of Seoul, under orders to take two hills being held by the Chinese 149th Division. The assault began on January 3lst and took three days. On the morning of the third day the top of the hills were within reach, and two battalions from MY COUNTRY fixed bayonets and charged straight at the enemy positions. The Chinese fled. According to official records this is the last battalion-size bayonet charge recorded in the history of the U.S. Army.
    Were you wounded?

    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Man, you take eveything so serious. I was poking fun at a previous thread where you were saying how well behaved Korean kids were, which was in contrast with your list.

    =

    humor.


    Look at the bunch of grown up children you're talking to. If you're really expecting honest/serious responses, you're in the wrong place. I don't go cry when I get bashed with baguettes.
    Shut up, baguette face.

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    It's been my experience that those of us who really were in the **** don't chat about it on message boards.

    Semper Fi

  13. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,079
    This has the potential to be a SBII grade meltdown thread.

    Keep up the good work everyone.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Man, you take eveything so serious. I was poking fun at a previous thread where you were saying how well behaved Korean kids were, which was in contrast with your list.

    =

    humor.


    Look at the bunch of grown up children you're talking to. If you're really expecting honest/serious responses, you're in the wrong place. I don't go cry when I get bashed with baguettes.
    Well I admit the picture I posted was gross, but I tried to delete it before you repost it. That's what got all this started...

  15. #55
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    meanwhile, in the Mod Lounge...


    That's only true if those trains are pulled by burros.

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    It's been my experience that those of us who really were in the **** don't chat about it on message boards.

    Semper Fi
    Not from you!

  17. #57
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    This has the potential to be a SBII grade meltdown thread.

    Keep up the good work everyone.
    What was 82's former username that was perma banned?

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    It's been my experience that those of us who really were in the **** don't chat about it on message boards.

    Semper Fi
    this is actually even more disturbing






    seriously thank you

  19. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That's only true if those trains are pulled by burros.
    Some of these guys might think that is a nickname for burrito...

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What was 82's former username that was perma banned?
    ruvyourongtime

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us