Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Filipino Bon Jovi

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3972712]you somehow got more and more asian as that sentence went on.[/QUOTE]

It's called Spanglish, get it?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972714]have you ever defended your own freedom?[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with anything?

You're on a right-leaning site. If anything, the fact you're serving your country probably gets you brownie points off the bat.

But to use it as a device to show you're "more of a man" is weak bro.
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 03-04-2011 at 10:19 AM.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972714]Dirt is a good name for you...have you ever defended your own freedom?[/QUOTE]

is that what you're doing when you post post-ejaculatory pictures of yourself on the internet?

defending freedoms?

:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972708]This site is pretty quiet for most part, I try to bring a variety of posts. I don't need to be in constant attack, in reality I don't need to be in this site with a bunch of whiners...[B]most of you guys couldn't handle been in harms way[/B]...so delicate people.[/QUOTE]

Luckily you don't know anything about us, so this statement comes off even more moronic.

And if you don't need to be here with us whiners, then gtfo and take some more self-jizz pictures.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3972721]Luckily you don't know anything about us, so this statement comes off even more moronic.

And if you don't need to be here with us whiners, then gtfo and take some more self-jizz pictures.[/QUOTE]
    You go girl!

[IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m614/MonkeyButler79/redidiot.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3972717]What does that have to do with anything?

You're on a right-leaning site. If anything, the fact you're serving your country probably gets you brownie points off the bat.

But to use it as a device to attempt show you're "more of a man" is weak bro.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can be tough behind a keyboard, anyone... that's what some of these guys do, try to bully people...in reality they are just cowards.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972716]It's called Spanglish, get it?[/QUOTE]

where were you raised? what is your ethnic background?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3972723]You go girl!

[IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m614/MonkeyButler79/redidiot.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972724]Anyone can be tough behind a keyboard, anyone... that's what some of these guys do, try to bully people...in reality they are just cowards.[/QUOTE]

No one is trying to bully you, guy. We're just trying to let you know that you don't need to start a thread about every thought you have in that weird head of yours.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3972719]is that what you're doing when you post post-ejaculatory pictures of yourself on the internet?

defending freedoms?

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Dirt, everytime I start a thread your macho-man comes out trying to bully. Seriously, I am been straight forward, you need to look at yourself...

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3972727]:rolleyes:

No one is trying to bully you, guy. We're just trying to let you know that you don't need to start a thread about every thought you have in that weird head of yours.[/QUOTE]

You sound like a communist to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972731]You sound like a communist to me.[/QUOTE]
    He does like red a lot.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3972732]He does like red a lot.[/QUOTE]

is that a statement about color or literature?

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3972721]Luckily you don't know anything about us, so this statement comes off even more moronic.

And if you don't need to be here with us whiners, then gtfo and take some more self-jizz pictures.[/QUOTE]

Volunteer and defend your country...I did it for 22 years and will never look back and regret it

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3972735]is that a statement about color or literature?[/QUOTE]
    ze couleur, of course.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972736]Volunteer and defend your country...I did it for 22 years and will never regret looking back.[/QUOTE]

are you from Haiti or Dominican Republic?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972731]You sound like a communist to me.[/QUOTE]

What if I was?

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3972732]He does like red a lot.[/QUOTE]

It's really not my color.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972736]Volunteer and defend your country...I did it for 22 years and will never look back and regret it[/QUOTE]

As a communist, I would never serve in the U.S. military.

[QUOTE=Jets Things;3972746]As a communist, I would never serve in the U.S. military.[/QUOTE]

You guys are clueless, seriously.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972736]Volunteer and defend your country...I did it for 22 years and will never look back and regret it[/QUOTE]

we appreciate that

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972751]You guys are clueless, seriously.[/QUOTE]

no, actually, the fact that you have recently posted pics that would get you banned and talked about hitting on women married to men serving overseas right now makes people look at you very suspectly. Add to that the fact you have already beened perma banned here under a previous identity.

A thread like this serves no purpose, just use some discretion when starting threads.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3972751]You guys are clueless, seriously.[/QUOTE]

Actually we are clueless about you. You spend a lot of time bashing US culture and praising Asian culture. You've insulted the home country of another Hampur member. You accuse us of being communists and not fit to serve, but you won't tell us about yourself while you're busy insulting us.

So how about telling us where you were raised and why you are living in Asia, if I'm correct you are no longer serving. This is the last time I'm going to ask you. Any of us here would answer such general and non-specific questions.