Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any of you dudes rely on car gps?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    LOL.

I dont mind asking, but cant stand pulling off the freeway, because usually when i try to get back to the onramp, i need to make a u-turn, and it just so happens there is a NO UTURN sign at every intersection in the area...forcing you to drive all around and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
    No, not highway directions, once you get off the highway and you're looking for some specific destination and you get the old codger that is determined to give you a bunch of landmarks that don't matter.

"DePasquale's Sausage Emporium? Sure, you make a right here, go about a mile and you'll come to a Citgo--go past that, then 2 miles later you'll get to a train tressel, go under that and just keep driving til you get to a church--Our Lady of Perpetual Motion--keep going straight until you pass a Dunkin Donuts and a Taco Bell, but just keep going straight until you reach Route 93, but don't get on 93, just keep going straight ..."

I shut that guy off and stop and I'll ask someone else who says "Stay straight on this road for 10 miles and when it ends, THAT'S DePasquales."

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    No, not highway directions, once you get off the highway and you're looking for some specific destination and you get the old codger that is determined to give you a bunch of landmarks that don't matter.
    Sean Thornton: Can you tell me the way to Inisfree?

Man: Inisfree? Aw, five miles and maybe a half more.

Do you see that road over there?

Sean Thornton:- Yeah.

Man: Donīt take that one, itīll do you no good.