Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any of you dudes rely on car gps?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3973169]LOL.

I dont mind asking, but cant stand pulling off the freeway, because usually when i try to get back to the onramp, i need to make a u-turn, and it just so happens there is a NO UTURN sign at every intersection in the area...forcing you to drive all around and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!![/QUOTE]

No, not highway directions, once you get off the highway and you're looking for some specific destination and you get the old codger that is determined to give you a bunch of landmarks that don't matter.

"DePasquale's Sausage Emporium? Sure, you make a right here, go about a mile and you'll come to a Citgo--go past that, then 2 miles later you'll get to a train tressel, go under that and just keep driving til you get to a church--Our Lady of Perpetual Motion--keep going straight until you pass a Dunkin Donuts and a Taco Bell, but just keep going straight until you reach Route 93, but don't get on 93, just keep going straight ..."

I shut that guy off and stop and I'll ask someone else who says "Stay straight on this road for 10 miles and when it ends, THAT'S DePasquales."

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3973179]No, not highway directions, once you get off the highway and you're looking for some specific destination and you get the old codger that is determined to give you a bunch of landmarks that don't matter.

[/QUOTE]

[B]Sean Thornton[/B]: Can you tell me the way to Inisfree?

[B]Man:[/B] Inisfree? Aw, five miles and maybe a half more.

Do you see that road over there?

[B]Sean Thornton[/B]:- Yeah.

[B]Man:[/B] Donīt take that one, itīll do you no good.

:D