Jets Insider VIP

Ikea Record

3 hours and counting.

2 of them waiting.

FFFUUUUUUCCCK

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3973202]3 hours and counting.

2 of them waiting.

FFFUUUUUUCCCK[/QUOTE]

Ah, soft pine furniture.

At least it floats.

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3973203]Ah, soft pine furniture.

At least it floats.

:D[/QUOTE]

Had a fargin trainee take my order and Start over 3 times

FFFFFUUUUU

Jets Insider VIP
    I wish Kelly was here so I could beat his face in.

Hall Of Fame
    Is Ikea "Ikea" in France or "Le Ikea"?

_

All Pro
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3973213]I wish Kelly was here so I could beat his face in.[/QUOTE]

LOL!

That store sucks, and its made my list of "dont even ask me to go there again".

You cant stop to look at anything due to the foot traffic, and god forbid you DO stop for a minute to grab a set of tin forks, you have a bunch of 32Greens behind you ramming your cart out of the way so they can pass.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3973228]LOL!

That store sucks, and its made my list of "dont even ask me to go there again".

You cant stop to look at anything due to the foot traffic, and god forbid you DO stop for a minute to grab a set of tin forks, you have a bunch of 32Greens behind you ramming your cart out of the way so they can pass.[/QUOTE]

By me, Ikea has the carts with the four rotating wheels so I can deftly manuever around the mouth-breathing life-spectators. No need for the bumper move.

When I am forced to go there, I am apt to stare at the other customers and think "Do I really want to have the same stuff in my house as these freaks", but then I notice them staring back thinking the same thing.

Its good for the knick knacky things women love:mad:, though I just bought a dresser that wont see much abuse so it will last for a while.

3 hours to put together though.

:eek:

I went to get a cheap little storage table for the kitchen couple of weeks ago. Worst experience of my life. That place sucks. I will never go there again.

You had disgusting people changing their kids diapers on the beds, morons who directed you to the wrong place. It was a complete disaster.

Oh. I thought this thread was about this:

[IMG]http://theletter.co.uk/images/lc/wooden_record_player.jpg[/IMG]

Many of Hyou feel bad for dis lamp. Dat is becwause you are crazy. It has no feelinks and the new one is much better.

[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDADS0_286c&feature=related[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=32green;3973239]By me, Ikea has the carts with the four rotating wheels so I can deftly manuever around the mouth-breathing life-spectators. No need for the bumper move.

When I am forced to go there, I am apt to stare at the other customers and think "Do I really want to have the same stuff in my house as these freaks", but then I notice them staring back thinking the same thing.

Its good for the knick knacky things women love:mad:, [B]though I just bought a dresser that wont see much abuse so it will last for a while.

3 hours to put together though.
    [/B]
    :eek:[/QUOTE]

When it gets knicked, just beat the crap out of it with a chain and call it "seasoned".

It took you 3 hours because of this "wrench"
    [IMG]http://blog.oregonlive.com/commuting/2009/03/small_3381504949_e55c092d1e_o.jpg[/IMG]

Ditch that thing, and break out the good Chinese tools.:P

As we left the last time my wife made us go,
    I turned to her and proclaimed,
    "If you ever make me come here again,
    I-Kee-Ya! You hear me? I-KEE-YA!" :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [B]German IKEA stores make great babysitters, soup-kitchens[/B]

Der Spiegel reports on Germans who use IKEA's restaurant (which serves subsidized food to encourage customer loyalty) as a soup-kitchen, and drop off their kids at the store's supervised day-care while they run errands around town, bringing home stacks of the free diapers provided in the baby-changing areas:More than food-scroungers, though, IKEA workers fear lazy parents. Around 150 three- to 10-year-olds are deposited daily at the Hamburg-Schnelsen store's play area -- a complimentary offer to allow mom and dad to wander in peace through the showrooms. But many people misuse the service as a free babysitting service. Sometimes moms just set their loved ones down among the colorful balls, with the nursery girl watching -- and hurries to the hairstylist or the tennis court. The desperate store announcements asking the mother to please pick up her screeching child then go unheeded

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The last time I was there I was buying crapping furniture for my crappy apartment in Garfield. The guy out front didn't think I could tie down a table onto the roof of my VW.

Give a man enough rope.....

And yeah that was pretty much the last time I was ever in one....over 20 years ago....sheesh I need a beer

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm with 32 on this. If you know what you're doing its not bad.

First off, you need to know the lay of the land, like where what you want is located. Next, USE THE SHORTCUTS! Only women, hipster doofuses, and college kids make their way through that Habitrail mess. And finally, don't be afraid to buck convention; travel in the opposite direction.

Truth be told, usually I just look online to see if what I want is available at my store, get the product code and skip the retail part altogether.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3973254]Many of Hyou feel bad for dis lamp. Dat is becwause you are crazy. It has no feelinks and the new one is much better.

[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDADS0_286c&feature=related[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:D
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS_pK4H-0sg[/url]