Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Landing Strippers you would like to see more of in the Hampur

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3973265]Crash and SMC don't drop by enough.[/QUOTE]

This.

[QUOTE=Jetworks;3973386]I just don't get that one. Nothing annoys me more then a sh1t-talker that doesn't take his medicine when he is shown to be wrong. The word 'coward' springs to mind, although on a football message board I suppose 'troll' is more apropos.

I'll go along with Savage and add njherdfan.[/QUOTE]

And this +1000.

DBake is an enormous dooshbag and his hate for Sanchez borders on the bizarre.

And he's not trolling for effect, he truly believes the stuff he is spewing.

He can eat a bag of dicks for all I care.

_

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3973386]I just don't get that one. Nothing annoys me more then a sh1t-talker that doesn't take his medicine when he is shown to be wrong. The word 'coward' springs to mind, although on a football message board I suppose 'troll' is more apropos.

I'll go along with Savage and add njherdfan.[/QUOTE]

DBAKE brings it like a runaway beer truck. I could care less if he won't eat his crow. If he loses face, that means the Jets had a good Sunday. ;)

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3973562]DBAKE brings it like a runaway beer truck.[B] I could care less if he won't eat his crow. [/B]If he loses face, that means the Jets had a good Sunday. ;)[/QUOTE]

He seeks banishment to avoid having to deal with said crow. Thats the beauty in my eyes; last season when Sanchez had a good game, I would search out DFAKE because it was 100% chance he was going to say some funny stuff to get the ban.:P

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Wow, just wow.

SAR I

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3973611]Wow, just wow.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You are a Hampur Forefather. When all of Sooths minions were huddled in one Forum, you had a monster run. The SAR I franchise was unstoppable. No one could drive board insane like you, pal. Jets Babe, the Killing Dogs thread, the list is too long.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3973611]Wow, just wow.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

See what youve been missing.

Dont sell us out.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3973707]You are a Hampur Forefather. When all of Sooths minions were huddled in one Forum, you had a monster run. The SAR I franchise was unstoppable. No one could drive board insane like you, pal. Jets Babe, the Killing Dogs thread, the list is too long.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, was beginning to think you guys forgot.

Not to mention my Hangar strike, trying to get Sean to allow OT threads back on the Strip. Unless things have changed, there's just not enough traffic here in Hangarland, so a simple "Cheetos vs. Doritos" thread gets no chance to go epic, would just bore you sophisticates.

SAR II

[QUOTE=SAR I;3973740]Thanks, was beginning to think you guys forgot.

Not to mention my Hangar strike, trying to get Sean to allow OT threads back on the Strip. Unless things have changed, there's just not enough traffic here in Hangarland, so a simple "Cheetos vs. Doritos" thread gets no chance to go epic, would just bore you sophisticates.

SAR II[/QUOTE]

You could put that pole on google and it would still suck.

It's doritos by a landslide.

A better question would be sauce or gravy?

[QUOTE=SAR I;3973740]
    SAR [B]II[/B][/QUOTE]

Your forgot about your alter ego in your first post :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    While I enjoy SMC's work in the Strip, I think he's a "system Poster": the anger generated at Strip posts would be hard to recreate here, plus he flourishes over there. I could be wrong though... :dunno:

[QUOTE=quantum;3974133]While I enjoy SMC's work in the Strip, I think he's a "system Poster": the anger generated at Strip posts would be hard to recreate here, plus he flourishes over there. I could be wrong though... :dunno:[/QUOTE]

He's a compiler.